2016.04.08 - Manchester Arena, Manchester, England

forevermusic

Has everyone got their tickets in hand for this? Less than 2 weeks off now.

Yes got tickets! Are you sure you're expecting tickets, maybe they were E-tickets you need download off Ticketmaster orders?

I forgot about some of mine that are like that, as I have some e-ticket, others post.

Oh damn, either the tickets came and I forgot where I put them or I never got them 😟

I got mine immediately, check at home and see if you have put it a safe place. I've done that before with tickets.

Not long now, let me know if anyone fancies meeting up. What time if everyone queuing?

Got my tickets through the post between Christmas and New Year.

Does anyone have any idea of timings? We've got seated tickets, but only planning on turning up last minute, not bothered at all about the support act. Are Muse expected around 9pm?

Does anyone have any idea of timings? We've got seated tickets, but only planning on turning up last minute, not bothered at all about the support act. Are Muse expected around 9pm?

Not bothered about the support act? They're really good. I'm not sure of the start time but there's other UK gigs before ours so we can find out from them I guess.

I have 2 standing for Birmingham but I'm desperate to go Manchester on the 8th.. anyone have 2 spare to swap or that want to go to Birmingham

And yes I have put this in 'buy or swap' thread but no one goes there.

Hiya - i have one seated ticket spare for the 8th block 201 row d seat 6

ASking £70 as thats what i paid - will be in manchester that day if thats any use to you

07815 981 977

Stephy

Muse were due on about 20:30 last night and were about ten minutes late. Support act on until 20.00.

Muse were due on about 20:30 last night and were about ten minutes late. Support act on until 20.00.

Thanks for letting us know! I never come on the forum anymore but thought this would be a good place to find the actual start time (ticket only says doors open at 18:00)... and here I find my answer within 30 seconds :p

Apologies if this isn't allowed - I'm getting desperate!!

I've got 2 seated tickets that I need to sell - Block 106, Row T. Paid £73 each for them and I'm definitely not looking for more than that. Ideally want to sell at face value but open to sensible offers.

Can post guaranteed next day delivery today, or happy to meet up beforehand.

Message me on Twitter (@o0hannah0o) or by email hannahmclarke@hotmail.co.uk

Going both nights and hoping for these additions to the basic set list most of which they have played on this tour :-

CE, PIB, Hysteria, SS, Resistance, Sunburn, USOE, Bliss, Apocalypse Please, Revolt & maybe Supremacy

I do not want MOTP, Panic Station, Feeling Good, Undisclosed Desires, TAB

I doubt there will be any major surprises

Having not queued at the arena for a Muse gig before (in seats for their last gig) have any of you found one entrance better than the other. There seems to be three possible entrances to choose from but they would all appear, from the plan, to be at a similar point to each other (Hunts Bank entrance may shade it). Not too fussed about which side to stand on as they seem to move about plus the centre part appears to rotate at certain points.

Any thoughts or just go with the flow!!

Edited by Fuse Helium-3

I want Bliss, Handler & Hysteria. Really want Showbiz but know we won't get that. Do NOT want UD, or Madness but can use that time to get a beer I suppose.

Wish they would play Defector after JFK..it just flows.

Getting quite excited about it now!

Having not queued at the arena for a Muse gig before (in seats for their last gig) have any of you found one entrance better than the other. There seems to be three possible entrances to choose from but they would all appear, from the plan, to be at a similar point to each other (Hunts Bank entrance may shade it). Not too fussed about which side to stand on as they seem to move about plus the centre part appears to rotate at certain points.

Any thoughts or just go with the flow!!

I can't say which one is best sadly and I live right by the arena! What time are you queuing?