2016.04.08 - Manchester Arena, Manchester, England

forevermusic

I'm thinking of going seated for this one. With what they have promised with the production I want to see this all from the best view which i think will be seated. Muse gigs are usually great in seated positions anyway so all good.

I'm curious as to if they will add a second date in Manchester if the first sells out quickly. They have big enough spaces in between each gig so it could be a possibility of a Saturday date. Same with some of the other gigs.

I'll probably try and get tickets for me and my girlfriend :) She had a rather unpleasant experience with people at the front at her last Muse gig (Exeter) preventing her from staying at the front so hopefully we'll manage to get barrier for this one. I'm not too bothered by the 360 setup, more curious as to how well they'll pull it off. If they add a second date I'll probably be tempted by that too... hopefully they won't add that too soon so I have a chance to save for it.

I think this is the one I'm going for.

Not sure about going by myself though, I can get a train and stuff from Newcastle and that. Would it be a good idea to buy two just in case someone else wants to come with me?

Pretty sure I'll go standing though, but not in the mosh pit by any means.

Currently on holiday and can't find anything on prices, is it £70+ Or 45? Cheers

£71.50 (excluding delivery fee) for GA/standing. Seating starts at £49.50 and goes up to £82.50 (also excluding delivery fee) but I believe the cheaper ones are restricted view.

£71.50 (excluding delivery fee) for GA/standing. Seating starts at £49.50 and goes up to £82.50 (also excluding delivery fee) but I believe the cheaper ones are restricted view.

Right ok. Thanks :) what sort of view are we thinking for 49 and upwards? What would make it restricted?

Can anyone advise where I find my presage code ? Iam out of the country and going to have try to get tickets for Glasgow during the night here and have my alarm clock already set

You need to sign into muse.mu, click on the Members icon (white background at the top of the screen) and you'll see your code.