2016.04.08 - Manchester Arena, Manchester, England

forevermusic

We stood up the minute they came on as did several others which set the tone for the gig - there was some grumbling I could hear but we ignored it. If someone confronted me about standing then I'd deal with it - and I mean verbally!

The thing that annoyed me and does annoy me at a lot of gigs are the number of people watching the band through their phone screen. Now I do like to see things on YouTube but are they at a gig or watching TV?

I am talking about extremes here not recording a favourite song. For example the guy at the end of my row at the MEN video'd every song on his phone. He even hurried the people near us to the toilet and back because 'I want to record this'?

Is this just me being an old traditionalist or are people forgetting they are at a live show, event, spectacle?

Such an awesome set list! So glad I got to see it, didn't think I'd get to hear Take a Bow again live :D

The Handler is my new favourite though - hope it stays part of the set list for a while...

Loved the gig, one of my favourites for a long time. Great crowd, great atmosphere. Its been a couple of years since I last saw them live and this night just reminded me of why I love this band so much :)