treehugger

Muse on Radio 1 live lounge in September

Great news. They released the album and the UK have had nothing else since then so nice to see them return to do some promo in the UK!

Also the possibility of Revolt due to the single release. My guess is that the single must be for release around that time.

Heard about this at lunch. They're doing 6 songs.

Sounds about right, same as last time.

Psycho

Supermassive

Dead Inside

Revolt

*Cover*

Mercy

maybe?

I'd like to see them do live censoring for the whole of Psycho. :LOL:

Oh yeah, forgot how much swearing Psycho has in it :chuckle: Though I could see them doing some botched/jokey censor job tbf.

Maybe Uprising or Starlight instead.

Flipping Psycho? Your bum belongs to me now?

Curious to see what cover if any.

I would assume the delay is in case someone swears when they aren't supposed to.

Doesn't make sense to go into it knowing the band is playing a song with like 20 swears in it. More like for when Matt crams a superfluous "fuck" into Madness.

Prolly see them do an oldie or two instead.

Flipping Psycho? Your bum belongs to me now?

Curious to see what cover if any.

:LOL:

Can't really do it with the drill sergeant either (which might actually make it a better song, but that is besides the point)

As for covers, who knows!

I would assume the delay is in case someone swears when they aren't supposed to.

Doesn't make sense to go into it knowing the band is playing a song with like 20 swears in it. More like for when Matt crams a superfluous "fuck" into Madness.

Prolly see them do an oldie or two instead.

Would be good- but an oldie or two will probably end up being Madness and Starlight :p

Whatever the cover is, assuming they do one, I hope it lives up to the Sign O' The Times one from 2012 (that they never released) <3

If it's Lithium I'll be disappointed, not gonna lie.

Well, they did Madness and Starlight last time.... so yeah, probably Madness and Starlight. :p

Madness was a fairly fresh single at the time though tbf, so they were still promoting it. Doubt it'll get played this time unless they feel the need to have a T2L single in there.

I'd love it if they did Lithium personally :awesome:.

Actually, let's see them rip through some Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower would be ace.

I want them to play Revolt at this. So much. But it'll probably be something along the lines of what Tjet said