Because those two hate each other's guts, even though they perform at each other's shows once in a blue moon. It takes a while for water to get under the bridge and people to get over it.

Yeah I know. I just find it odd that Nick is the only member of Pink Floyd there. David could have been there too. Or Roger.

Yeah I know. I just find it odd that Nick is the only member of Pink Floyd there. David could have been there too. Or Roger.

I think Roger's still touring The Wall. Don't know what David's up to.

I just hope this Ed Shereen guy doesn't butcher "Wish You Were Here" (which he's supposed to be performing).

I guess it's kind of the most coveted, significant standalone event.

I might be wrong, but I believe that the Olympics sprung up in Greece after the Battle of Marathon in which a messenger ran all those miles to deliver news of the victory. Of course, it could all just be bullshit mythology.

Anyway, BoRhap makes me happy. :D:D

I might be wrong, but I believe that the Olympics sprung up in Greece after the Battle of Marathon in which a messenger ran all those miles to deliver news of the victory. Of course, it could all just be bullshit mythology.

Anyway, BoRhap makes me happy. :D:D

I've heard similar, but I thought that just created Marathons, not the Olympics??

Really don't know what I'm on about though.

Right, now it's the symphony of music section. Muse could be on at any point from now on, I think.

I'm gonna be a bit pissed off if they just casually lump Muse in the middle of this section somewhere - they are performing the official Olympics song FFS. :mad:

EDIT: Freedooooooooom!! :awesome:

Archived