Dead Inside is dull live, and that's coming from someone who really likes the song.

Did you see it in a live show? Or just freakin youtube videos?

Cuz when I saw them live last month, I loved even Dead Inside. It was really good live, the second part of the song felt even more powerful live.

I thought it was too, but during the actual experience live, it sounded pretty good to me.

But the pro-shots sound quite boring. Love the production and singing but it's just to hard to pull that off live I guess.

Mercy btw sounds massive live, I didn't see that coming.

My experience with Dead Inside might be a bit skewed by it's placement in the set but I enjoyed it a decent amount, particularly the end. Not gonna lie, I think I might've switched off a bit at certain points though looking back on it. I can imagine it being a momentum killer early on in the set.

I've seen all of them live so far so I've got a fairly decent opportunity to say there definitely isn't one outright stinker so far, whereas there were a few on the last two albums/tours. Psycho, Mercy, Reapers and The Handler are all great, Dead Inside's pretty good depending on where it's placed.

Did you see it in a live show? Or just freakin youtube videos?

Cuz when I saw them live last month, I loved even Dead Inside. It was really good live, the second part of the song felt even more powerful live.

I thought it was too, but during the actual experience live, it sounded pretty good to me.

But the pro-shots sound quite boring. Love the production and singing but it's just to hard to pull that off live I guess.

Mercy btw sounds massive live, I didn't see that coming.

Pretty much this. It sounded quite better than expected

Because a supergroup project is different to a side project.

How the hell could you miss the point of my sarcastic comment? Jesus.

*coughcough* Vicky Cryer

Oh, how is the album? The title track is better than Citizen.

During an interview I recall Matt stating that he could not think about making "conventional" band music without Chris and Dom. They're like family to him, by this time.

Yeah, i remember, a little...

My memory is a bit fuzzy, but he said he could write symphonies and things like that but as a rock band he only had Muse in mind, no?

Muse just post Revolt artwork in Facebook. Yeah, we'll get revolt as a single haha

Did they not post the Defector and Reapers artwork a while back as well though?

Either way, it's been pretty much confirmed as a single for ages now anyway.