I prefer it to Reapers'. I actually really like the other artworks, not got problem with them bar Reapers and to a lesser extent Revolt. Reapers is just way too Pokemon

I prefer it to Reapers' artwork too. Reapers' is just really bad, at least Revolt makes me laugh.

I prefer it to Reapers'. I actually really like the other artworks, not got problem with them bar Reapers and to a lesser extent Revolt. Reapers is just way too Pokemon

Reapers is a pretty cartoon-y song though tbf, aside from maybe the outro.

I could imagine it playing during the intro to some kind of anime.

Reapers' doesn't even fit the crummy theme/tone of the other artwork, and despite how good I normally am at pulling shit out of my ass, even I can't think of how Reapers' (and Mercy's) art fit with the songs... :chuckle:

I agree that Reapers' is so different to the others that it's almost offensively random. It would be like them releasing a song called Dead Inside that's an 80's pop ballad. Oh, wait.

Except, sort of the opposite... as that 80s pop song ended up being the best of a good lot, and that Reapers art is the worst of a bad one...

haha, I'm only trolling. I like DI to be fair, just remembering my first reaction hearing it after Psycho ;) I would say DI is better than Mercy, Revolt and Defector (yep, you heard) but not as good as the rest. But still decent

Reapers' doesn't even fit the crummy theme/tone of the other artwork, and despite how good I normally am at pulling shit out of my ass, even I can't think of how Reapers' (and Mercy's) art fit with the songs... :chuckle:

Meh, like I said the song's got a pretty cartoon-y and hyper-kid vibe to it, so cartoon Reapers/Drones dropping dumb teeth bombs actually fits that quite well.

Obviously, when you compare it with the others it sticks out like a sore thumb but by itself it works pretty well imo. Most of the other artworks actually take themselves a bit too seriously for me tbh. You'd think they were for an industrial metal band or something.

I don't really like any of the art, although a few are better on their own, it's just that the one for Reapers has the misfortune of being (imo) childish AND sticking out by being a completely different style than the others, which are all incredibly similar.

When I first listened to DI, I started off with my headphones, and literally got no further than the intro "dead inside!"s and a bit of the video-gamey bass before turning it off.

'casted it to the TV soundsystem so the bf could listen to it with me (he was really curious as to why I looked so disgusted,) and embarrassingly ended up thinking it was one of the best songs they've done in... ever.

bf was a bit put off by the boobs, though.