The leak is ripped horribly. Sounds transcoded. Thought that yesterday, when it made The Handler sound like trash.

My opinion on the album is that 3 songs on it are garbage. I'll buy it, I guess.

Nice to have you back on board :D. Went from not buying the album yesterday to buying it today.

So is there actually a different version of the leak or is there just one terrible sounding version? :D

The one I got was super high quality with very large file sizes so there definitely was an hq version floating around too :p

The one I got was super high quality with very large file sizes so there definitely was an hq version floating around too :p

These were the FLAC versions I got first. Then I got MP3 versions but still sounds the same shit without EQ

What's the point of these lyric videos if they only show every 1 out of 5 words... I mean, if I can't make out the lyrics with listening, 1 out of 5 words won't help me very much...

Well, the video from The Handler helped us realise it's "trance formation" not "transformation" :LOL:

Aftermath - big grower on me - beginning gives me chills! Love it.

Revolt is still probably the worst track on the album but i love listening to it now for some reason!!! I also really want to hear it live as i think it'll sound great,

On the whole its definitely going to mostly sound great performed live.

What's the point of these lyric videos if they only show every 1 out of 5 words... I mean, if I can't make out the lyrics with listening, 1 out of 5 words won't help me very much...

:LOL: that's a good point tbh. I like the vids anyway, they usually have a few good ideas thrown in them and I love the idea of a video per song

I've downloaded 3 versions including a "FLAC" version which someone has obviously converted over from the MP3 leak.

Godammit leaker, if you're gonna do it, do it right, :LOL:

I actually can't even force myself to listen to this with the quality this bad. :LOL:

I've downloaded 3 versions including a "FLAC" version which someone has obviously converted over from the MP3 leak.

Godammit leaker, if you're gonna do it, do it right, :LOL:

I actually can't even force myself to listen to this with the quality this bad. :LOL:

Tired of these shitty leaks, and mad at myself for falling for it. Just gonna stop DL'ing shitty leaks. Sol Invictus also leaked in a horrible quality.

Can't really complain because I've had a chance to listen to the album early but I can't face a second listen now.

Will wait until I get it Monday.

It just really taints my opinions, it really kills the dynamics and punch, which is important.