oh my god. I think the leak I had was wrong quality or something. The guitars and Queen vocals in that video are much quieter, I can actually hear the melodies now ahaha :$

Ahah exact same reaction, this song seems different

Are you being sarcastic or did you misunderstand what I was saying? I meant no one goes from such a dark place and then immediately gains the confidence displayed in Defector.

I have. Won't get into it because no one gives a shit.

Also, the album would necessarily be the highlights of the story, because no one wants musical representations of the non-impactful parts of the story...

I'm so, so happy about all the lyric videos. Must continue! At least through Aftermath. :happy:

Not sure if there are different versions of the leak floating about but the version I have is horrific.

There's clipping all over the place and the mixes on some of the songs just sound too weird to be a style choice to me....

Not sure if there are different versions of the leak floating about but the version I have is horrific.

There's clipping all over the place and the mixes on some of the songs just sound too weird to be a style choice to me....

I'm with you on this. In this version I can hear more of the bass

Aftermath and Revolt are two songs that I would never listen to had they not been written by Muse. Not saying the songwriting in them is bad (that's a subjective thing), but the style of music is just not something I would listen to otherwise.

Also, why do the cheesy songs on each album always have the best guitar solos? Revolt, BF, GL, and Invincible all have great solos imo.

It's exactly this. The video version just seems better, the one I have is terrible