Clipping because it just is quieter due to Sound Check, which just masks a clipped track.

Sound check doesn't modify the actual waveform data, it's just metadata. And a lot of people (me included) don't have sound check on

lol yeah - the only challenger for it is Florence & The Machine - which is on its first week of release this week. But that - from what I've been reading isn't expected to sell as much as Muse in it's first week.

It's a solid album from Florence as an aside, more understated but some brilliant songs on it! It won't be as big a seller as her last two though....

I love how quickly the aim of staying on topic goes to shit :LOL:

Hehe! "an aside" but she is competition to the bands #1 push! I pretty sure they gots this though! Liking the media push!

Are we all in agreement that the "levers game" was going to be to get all the videos for the full album then? Which was ditched when they realised folks could just fake it? Or will it come back for something fun like TOUR DATES!

"Stay tuned for more missions"

- Maybe we'll get act 2 of the album as a surprise ;):rolleyes:

LOVE most of "Aftermath" but on that intro every time I hear the chugging guitar and synth, I'm waiting for Bono to sing "Is it getting better

Or do you feel the same" Haha, I do love U2 so no worries there, it goes different places after...Not as good a song as "One" but I think it could go different places live....

I love Matt's little under the music singing from 2.23 onwards....

Hehe! "an aside" but she is competition to the bands #1 push! I pretty sure they gots this though! Liking the media push!

Are we all in agreement that the "levers game" was going to be to get all the videos for the full album then? Which was ditched when they realised folks could just fake it? Or will it come back for something fun like TOUR DATES!

"Stay tuned for more missions"

- Maybe we'll get act 2 of the album as a surprise ;):rolleyes:

Even though you're joking, that gets me so excited :LOL:

Album is now a very solid 8/10 from me. I enjoy it almost just as much as OoS!

I've found listening from start to finish a great experience. I''m currently going through it again now. I know that is the intention but i get great feelings from it throughout and its a fairly easy and seamless listening experience in my view. To sound corny - you do feel as if you've gone on a journey :LOL:.

That is also quite a turn around for you :LOL:

For me now it's :

Absolution > Drones > Oos > Bhar ...

Never been a big fan of oos as an album (some songs are incredibly amazing tho)! Really excited to see Drones live! Even revolt (which I love) could be a killer live!