• Follow me
    • Animals
    • Explorers
    • Big freeze
    • Save me
    • Liquid state
    • Unsustainable
    • Isolated system

Good point, at first i thought in Survival because i love that song to pump me up, but Animals and Isolated are brilliant too. Animals is a fantastic song and i'mm glad they are still playing it and Isolated System is original.

Animals

Madness

IS

Panic Station

The lyrics of Animals are some of the best matt has ever done, for me. Madness has a very clever structure, IS is very intense. and Panic Station makes a lot of fun.

However the rest of the Album is very meh/inconsequent, so it's all in all just a mediocre Album.

5/5 Stars Masterpiece Level

1. Supremacy (Its probably 4/5 on the album but live its solid)

2. Panic Station

3. Animals

4. Madness

4/5 Stars Great Level

5. Prelude/Survival

6. Follow Me (Actually a coolish track Live)

7. Save Me

3/5 Stars Good/Average Level

8. Explorers

9. Isolated System

2/5 Stars Not So good/Sketchy Level

10. Unsustainable (cool live, kind of repetitive on the album)

11. Big Freeze (Drums are awesome though)

Overall Average: 3.81

5/5 Stars Masterpiece Level

1. Supremacy (Its probably 4/5 on the album but live its solid)

2. Panic Station

3. Animals

4. Madness

4/5 Stars Great Level

5. Prelude/Survival

6. Follow Me (Actually a coolish track Live)

7. Save Me

3/5 Stars Good/Average Level

8. Explorers

9. Isolated System

2/5 Stars Not So good/Sketchy Level

10. Unsustainable (cool live, kind of repetitive on the album)

11. Big Freeze (Drums are awesome though)

Overall Average: 3.81

You think Follow Me is better than Isolated System?

You think Follow Me is better than Isolated System?

Musically no but the fact that Isolated System is so repetitive and its 100% instrumental doesn't help it in my book despite that its a uniquely composed song, and Matts vocals on Follow Me towards the end are pretty good. So better song? Probably not. More enjoyable to listen to and played more often? Absolutely.

Musically no but the fact that Isolated System is so repetitive and its 100% instrumental doesn't help it in my book despite that its a uniquely composed song, and Matts vocals on Follow Me towards the end are pretty good. So better song? Probably not. More enjoyable to listen to and played more often? Absolutely.

Well I guess Follow Me is a bit more accessible. I just love the slow build in Isolated System. It's honestly the only track from T2L that I find myself going back to.

Well I guess Follow Me is a bit more accessible. I just love the slow build in Isolated System. It's honestly the only track from T2L that I find myself going back to.

I do like the slow build up too. Really? No panic Station or Animals? I can see the dislike for the rest of the album, with Supremacy being awesome live and kinda weak sauce on the album.

I do like the slow build up too. Really? No panic Station or Animals? I can see the dislike for the rest of the album, with Supremacy being awesome live and kinda weak sauce on the album.

Don't get me wrong, I like those songs - hell, I like most of the album - but the lack of consistency between tracks, as well as some sizable dips in quality really stops me revisiting it.To me, Isolated System is the best, so if I'm going to listen to something from T2L, that'll be it.

Don't get me wrong, I like those songs - hell, I like most of the album - but the lack of consistency between tracks, as well as some sizable dips in quality really stops me revisiting it.To me, Isolated System is the best, so if I'm going to listen to something from T2L, that'll be it.

Totally agree with the lack of consistency. Easily there worst "Album" to listen to as a whole. Its really just a collection of different sounding songs.

Animals and Isolated System are the only tracks from t2l I keep listening to.

Same, I don't think I've listened to any of the others since 2013.

Genuinely wank album. Still pissed off I payed £50 for the deluxe version :LOL: