I'm still pretty damn happy I managed to see Map once.

Same, I'd like to see it again one day though, it's been a long time.

At this point, I consider myself luckier for seeing Map once than I do for seeing CE and Dead Star 3 times each. That's some sad shit right there, man.

It's easy to fall into the "blah, same setlist, no rarities" mindset and forget that I'd be pretty pumped to see Psycho, DI, Mercy and The Handler live...

Those songs are indeed good fun live. Considering it looks like Supremacy has replaced the likes of CE and Micro Cuts though...that's a pretty awful replacement.

Isn't Animals an even bigger rarity than MoTP this tour? This setlist has been doing pretty well, despite the weird ordering. (Although I'd send Supremacy to hell tbh)

Narp.

In 2015, Animals has been played 9 times while Map's only been played 4. If we're talking just the festival tour then Animals has been played 5 times to Map's 2.

Those songs are indeed good fun live. Considering it looks like Supremacy has replaced the likes of CE and Micro Cuts though...that's a pretty awful replacement.

Yeah, I don't disagree, there's just more songs off Drones that I'd be excited to see than from the previous two albums, which is something, I guess.

I really can't complain since I saw them at Werchter last week but I would happily trade Citizen Erased for MOTP! My favourite song of all time. I'm actually pretty angry with myself since Luxembourg is only a 2 hour drive from where I live, but oh well :)

As of right now this is the set on setlist.fm:

[Drill Sergeant]

1. Psycho

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. The Handler

4. Plug In Baby

5. Dead Inside

6. Map of the Problematique

7. Munich Jam

8. Animals

9. Apocalypse Please

10. Supremacy

11. Mercy

12. Time Is Running Out

13. Reapers

14. Starlight

15. Stockholm Syndrome

(JFK)

16. Uprising

17. Knights of Cydonia

So this is pretty much the last 2 setlists but MoTP instead of Hysteria and Animals instead of Madness.

Still an improvement.

Could use Bliss instead of PiB