I don't usually notice, and I wouldn't ever call it *boring* (for one thing that's so subjective that I might say I think it's boring, but not that it categorically is, because I'm dead picky about language like that...) I just particularly noticed it...

I would. I can't think of one good TIRO performance since the Absolution Tour, it's been okay at best imo. It lacks the beef and carnality of the studio version, which is what makes it good in the first place. Without that, it's just another by-the-numbers pop/alt rock song.

I guess it's good for the casuals though.

+1... Hysteria and TIRO are today played in an "automatic pilot" mode, and it's kinda boring... (To be honest, they even look like they also are bored to play these songs...)

I think they actually look like they have more fun playing the extra riffs after those songs (Heartbreaker, Back in Black etc...) than playing the songs themselves :rolleyes:

Hysteria and TIRO were great at Download.

Eeeeh, Hysteria was decent. TIRO was just standard-fare imo.

My opinion might be slightly hampered by the fact that TIRO being played was the point where I realised Assassin wasn't happening and pretty much resigned from the rest of the gig (apart from Reapers + Stockholm).

Edit: Bit of a random point but I really loved the structure of the set at Download. Come out and fuck everyone up with some heavy stuff for a while, cool down and let people get their energy back while still having fun with a few hits, then end with more bouncy stuff progressing in heaviness with a big finish (TIRO > Reapers > Stockholm). Probably the best Muse gig in terms of pacing I've been to.

Edited by Jobby