Do they like Muse?

My mum is off to see Manson, though she said she might go watch a bit of Muse. She has seen Muse a few times (she came with me when I was too young to go alone :p) and she likes them, but isn't a massive fan. Not sure about Father. I suspect he is watching Muse.

+1

My parents are at Download tonight whilst I am busy revising. sigh.

+2

Ticket for Barrowlands plus tickets for Bellowhead's farewell tour, while moving house = not enough money for everything.

Cracking set, though - even the obligatory 'singles run' seems rather epic.

haven't seen a single post where someone was at a funeral.

therefore, they fucked up by being anywhere that isn't download.

Meh, I've seen these songs at other gigs, and Muse are the only band I'd be interested in seeing.

Plus I'm really short. :$

But... He's right. 8 hour drive at the most along with a fantastic public transport system? As long as money isn't an issue, I don't think there's much of an excuse either.

people have mentioned a few good 'excuses' and there are tons more. people don't live for muse gigs, you know

But... He's right. 8 hour drive at the most along with a fantastic public transport system? As long as money isn't an issue, I don't think there's much of an excuse either.

Some people have things to do besides scheduling their lives around a band's tour.

My parents aren't their specifically for Muse I should add. They both enjoy live music, so they are making the most of it whilst they are still able to!

This is what we decided to do. Still a bit difficult with kids still living at home but at some point we'll just bring them all along I guess.

What's wrong with you people? No one has to explain anything, it's their choice (not) to be there. :p

what's wrong with everyone? nobody can take a ribbing anymore. we don't have to all rush in and white knight the poor UK non-attendees of this music festival. relax.