Pfff, amateur :phu:

As it happens YOU were involved when I got my last warning in 2012.

Lol alright man that's cool. I'm just defending myself because people are acting like I'm an idiot for thinking it isn't that hard to plan ahead for something like this when you live a drivable distance away and we know about it months in advance. All the signs pointed to this being a good setlist. Most of us saw this coming. I guess the UK fans are spoiled a bit also lol. We would kill to have the opportunity to drive to a setlist like this in America.

I just think that it was a statement that maybe could have had a bit more thought put into it, as the other reactions would suggest. I live in NI so I've got the Irish Sea to cross on my way there, haha. I did consider going last week however at such a late point it would have been too expensive. In terms of the set, I'm not bothered as the only song on it I'm yet to see is The Handler.

I have nothing against the hits, I mean, it's my own fault for watching a fuckton of Muse videos in the first place, or I really wouldn't be bored of them. :chuckle:

There's just some songs on this album I really like, and I'd love them to get played, and to get to see a video that isn't from 10 miles away and you can only hear the crowd singing, as I'll likely never see the songs myself. :(

I haven't even really seen a good shot of Reapers live yet.

I need to watch them when I get a chance; I've only seen the DVD one so far.

Which one did you think was best?

I watched the Weenie Roast stream live, but it kept cutting out all the time. I thought the mix was a bit bad?

I was impressed with the sound quality and performance of Big Weekend, although iHeart is pretty good too. I agree with you about weenie roast

I need to watch them when I get a chance; I've only seen the DVD one so far.

you complain but you haven't even watched what is available to you.

most of your posts are whiny complaints and you are frequently being a victim, i'm not sure how everyone on this board isn't fed up with it by now. :rolleyes:

you complain but you haven't even watched what is available to you.

most of your posts are whiny complaints and you are frequently being a victim, i'm not sure how everyone on this board isn't fed up with it by now. :rolleyes:

You seem upset (Fabri reference)