Come on, how much of a life can you have if you're posting on the Muse fan club forum about how upset you are that they're playing rare songs, as they happen.

Seems like that time would be better spent actually being there and enjoying it over this.

Shut the fuck up.

in 2007 i was in debt and had no cash. i had a credit card i kept for emergencies. a muse emergency appeared. i went. i overpaid for the ticket, and the interest on the card since i had no income at the time.

i'd do it again. this was a problem for MAYBE 2 weeks. I barely remember the problem part of it. :D

I'll say it again. It is one day lol. One event. That we've known about for months in advance. You guys have never planned for one event ahead in advance? Are you fucking serious?

I AM SUPER SERIOUS.

I realistically could not plan going to Download in advance due to my own personal circumstance surrounding placement/university.

Come on, how much of a life can you have if you're posting on the Muse fan club forum about how upset you are that they're playing rare songs, as they happen.

Seems like that time would be better spent actually being there and enjoying it over this.

yes because taking an entire day at a minimum off work/school/w/e to go to a festival is entirely equivalent to having a forum open for two hours.

breathtaking a+ logic.

I AM SUPER SERIOUS.

I realistically could not plan going to Download in advance due to my own personal circumstance surrounding placement/university.

Lol alright man that's cool. I'm just defending myself because people are acting like I'm an idiot for thinking it isn't that hard to plan ahead for something like this when you live a drivable distance away and we know about it months in advance. All the signs pointed to this being a good setlist. Most of us saw this coming. I guess the UK fans are spoiled a bit also lol. We would kill to have the opportunity to drive to a setlist like this in America.