Even when you talk to the casual fans, they're getting tired of hearing more than half the set every single tour. It would do them quite a bit of good to retire some of the hits for a while.

do you go around interviewing every single casual fan before the show? starlight isn't going anywhere, you need to get over it.

• 2 weeks later...

Drones

Psycho

Dead Inside

Interlude

Hysteria

Map of the Problematique

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

The Handler

Supermassive Black Hole

Prelude

Starlight

Apocalypse Please

Munich Jam

Madness

Resistance

[JFK]

Reapers

Time Is Running Out

Uprising

The Globalist

Drones

Encore:

Mercy

Knights of Cydonia

Not really much to discuss, is there?

Can we discuss Mercy as the encore opener? It's like they're trying to make it a staple, but it's such a Muse by numbers song. It's decent, but not outstanding and all the confetti and string cannons seem over the top for the amount of enthusiasm and recognition the song is met with.

I actually quite like Mercy live and in-person tbh, and I'm not even a fan of it on the record. I agree that it feels out of place as the penultimate song and encore opener though, it's a bit too 'light' for that.

Globalist > Drones > Mercy > Knights is actually a really flat way to end a Muse concert, thinking about it.

Can't think of another song on the set that wouldn't feel stupid with the confetti, either. Fits well with Mercy.

I always thought it'd go great with the last chorus of Bliss.

If it was a regular :(

I actually quite like Mercy live and in-person tbh, and I'm not even a fan of it on the record. I agree that it feels out of place as the penultimate song and encore opener though, it's a bit too 'light' for that.

Globalist > Drones > Mercy > Knights is actually a really flat way to end a Muse concert, thinking about it.

I always thought it'd go great with the last chorus of Bliss.

If it was a regular :(

It works really well, especially since it doesn't feel like an encore.

I pretend Bliss doesn't exist anymore.

Can't think of another song on the set that wouldn't feel stupid with the confetti, either. Fits well with Mercy.

Short set still pisses me off. Nothing new there.

The good,

old Stockholm Syndrome, or Survival, maybe? :(

And if they're really going to play more tracks in European gigs, perhaps with rarities stuffed in, I'll feel like an a**hole towards American fans...

I will be periscoping from Washington DC tonight,

link to @HyperHondriac

do we still do live tweeting setlist? I am sure will be bored during the show, so need to occupy myself with something

Edited by Hyper