If you're using setlist fm to find out the setlist of a gig while it's happening you're doing it wrong.

I know that there are many trolls on setlist.fm, that's why I asked if it was correct...New Born in that slot seemed too good to be true haha :D

I don't care what anyone else claims, US crowds will never be as good as UK crowds.

We're the real fans.

Not sure if anyone has or will try to argue that lol, not much of an arguement there. I will argue that im just as much a real fan as anyone from the UK though

I think people should pay more attention to the actual gig they're seeing than the people in the crowd around them...

It's ignorant to judge if someone is a "fan" or having a good time by how they are acting, and maybe more people would be acting "enthusiastic" on this tour if they stopped caring what others were doing, and enjoyed themselves instead of being scrutinized one way or another.

As long as they're not flailing and hitting other people. Those people can fuck off.

I think people should pay more attention to the actual gig they're seeing than the people in the crowd around them...

It's ignorant to judge if someone is a "fan" or having a good time by how they are acting, and maybe more people would be acting "enthusiastic" on this tour if they stopped caring what others were doing, and enjoyed themselves instead of being scrutinized one way or another.

As long as they're not flailing and hitting other people. Those people can fuck off.

Depends on what you want from a gig. When I go to a gig, I'm expecting to be part of an energetic crowd. Others might be there to just watch the band but this is the kind of experience I'm after:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcMrNUhzPjI&t=2m10s

And since it's that kind of experience most artists seem to want as well, it really just raises everyone's mood, which is quite easy to tell from the band.

EDIT: This is from one of the best gigs I've ever been to:

That actually kept going for 8 minutes as we waited for the encore. Edited by Tjet

Depends on what you want from a gig. When I go to a gig, I'm expecting to be part of an energetic crowd. Others might be there to just watch the band but this is the kind of experience I'm after:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcMrNUhzPjI&t=2m10s

And since it's that kind of experience most artists seem to want as well, it really just raises everyone's mood, which is quite easy to tell from the band.

EDIT: This is from one of the best gigs I've ever been to:

That actually kept going for 8 minutes as we waited for the encore.

that Hoffmaestro & Chraa videos , was fun to watch :LOL:, i kinda agree with you, sadly i went to 2 US gigs, but i have fun :LOL: