Is Matt always singing "since I lost you" instead of "since I met you"? I know that he did that in 2010 when he and his ex girlfriend split up but did he do that ever since? Because today he did it

I think he did the line at the O2 in 2012. Can certainly remember it when MOTP was played in Brighton last March.

I love SS and Hysteria, guess we don't get both anymore though.

I wouldn't bet on that. I don't think it's completely unlikely that they play Hysteria in the beginning of the set and Stockholm in this slot for instance.

JFK, into into Interlude + Hysteria...WTF? :LOL:

I think they've done it once before this tour, iirc...

SS for Hysteria is also a shit trade.

That's just your opinion, though. Just this forum is full of people complaining about no Hysteria on gigs with SS.

They're similar style rock songs from the same album.

There's a difference in a SS/Hysteria rotation, and how those songs were replaced with Resistance and UD in other gigs, and ultimately with them just dropping a song.

Bliss, Map, TaB, Hysteria is a pretty damn good gig.

Hysteria once, and SS once. Map replaced the first, and US the latter (although it was normally NB.)

I think US is utter shit, and I'm so so about New Born, but I still think those are very fair rotations.

UD/TaB is not a fair rotation. Or something like CE/Resistance. Or CE/nothing, Bliss/nothing. :'(

People were expecting Psycho Tour level stuff just because London? :noey:

Anyways, these sets aren't TOO far off the US Psycho Tour as it is, if we're being really honest.