Get in. Gotta love a bit of Map.

Don't see why Madness would warrant an 'oh no' tbh though, gets played almost every gig anyway, so it's to be expected

I don't recall seeing Madness live but I might have blocked the memory. It's just not a favourite of mine.

Most of the arena can barely see the piano, so I'm okay with it until they do a proper stage again.

I'd be fine with barely being able to see the piano if it meant hearing Sunburn or Apocalypse Please tbh, especially over CE. From what I've seen, the band are pretty hard to see at times anyway so I doubt I'd see much difference :chuckle:

I don't recall seeing Madness live but I might have blocked the memory. It's just not a favourite of mine.

You might not've done, it was in-and-out for most of last year but it's been played every gig since the world tour's started tmk.

I'm here all week.

I'll have to check to verify what you say. My last couple of gigs were last March and there was no Madness on those setlists. Edit: Oh yeah, 2012 and 2013. Well, that's a long time ago.

Lost my periscope again. Think they're playing TIRO.

I'd be fine with barely being able to see the piano if it meant hearing Sunburn or Apocalypse Please tbh, especially over CE. From what I've seen, the band are pretty hard to see at times anyway so I doubt I'd see much difference :chuckle:

You might not've done, it was in-and-out for most of last year but it's been played every gig since the world tour's started tmk.

I guess I'd rather say that not being able to see the band for entire songs, or even big parts of songs, is itself a problem.

Not being able to see really diminishes my enjoyment; especially when the screens are not only barely visible to a lot of people as well, but aren't even focusing really on showing the performance well.

My enjoyment of AP was decently diminished because it felt like I was just standing there listening to a live track instead of watching someone perform it.

Which was also a good setlist. Doesn't make any difference if it's the same setlist, it's still a good one

Edit: Reapers too

I have no shadow of a doubt regarding that, but, still, it stuns me they've repeated the same exact setlist two nights in a row.

Oh, wait... North America...

EDIT: Also, I just wanna know the effing reason why they've completely ditched a classic like New Born. I just can't understand that.

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider