2015.05.16 KROQ Weenie Roast, Irvine, CA

JessicaSarahS

Great post, but one minor correction, Inland Invasion was a separate show than Weenie Roast. It started in the early 2000s where as Weenie Roast started in the '90s. It was held in August/September in "Hell on Earth" AKA Glen Halen Pavilion in Devore. It started as a retro show, lots of '80s bands. The year I went The Cure and Duran Duran were the headliners.

Whoops, you're totally right. That's what happens when I am in a rush and trying to type this through at work. Inland Invasion basically turned into Epicenter, right?

I've fixed my post. Thanks!

According to the founder of Muse France who met Matt with video proof, Muse will be doing the same thing they did with the Psycho UK tour in terms of rarities except in the US, mainly with Absolution. He said Apocalypse Please will definitely be played, and Matt smiled and didn't respond when he asked about The Small Print.

The video posted has NO mention of any songs being played.

"When we asked for The Small Print , Matt said nothing and smiled! This leaves a possibility of recurrence this piece."

I guess all some sheep need is a smile to confirm something. Get a grip.

"When we asked for The Small Print , Matt said nothing and smiled! This leaves a possibility of recurrence this piece."

Get a grip?? So they're playing Fury?!

Obviously the guy talked to Matt before asking to record him on video. No need to be an ass and call me a sheep for reporting news.

Obviously the guy talked to Matt before asking to record him on video. No need to be an ass and call me a sheep for reporting news.

I've been looking for that interview and I can't find it :noey:

The guy in the video is a sheep. He assumed a smile from Matt was confirmation.

More like like speculation.

I've been looking for that interview and I can't find it :noey:

More like like speculation.

I don't have the direct link at the moment but look up "Muse France", it's on their website in French. It wasn't really an interview as much as an impromptu meeting yielding a couple tidbits of info.

If someone could please pm me the password I would appreciate it. I've signed up with two separate emails for the street team and I don't ever seem to get the registration email from kroq. Don't know what's up, tried adding their email to my contacts and still nothing.:mad: