Almost a month I think for The Resistance. I don't remember The 2nd Law's previews.

yeah I don't remember previews either. we had that french journalist (who was it? ) who heard the songs and tried to describe them:

"the seas have risen up"

yeah I don't remember previews either. we had that french journalist (who was it? ) who heard the songs and tried to describe them:

"the seas have risen up"

"Policies have risen up" sounds pretty trash compared to "the seas have risen up", I remember that quote got me excited. :happy:

Hi! after browsingg through youtube, finding the best sounding videos from yesterday, 3 are missing: hyper music, Uprising and plug in Baby. Any links to them or nobody wanted to film them :eek:

I put the other links on my twitter page :D

Wow, part 3! And me on this list...nice

Edit: shame on me for going to bed too early yesterday, missed the new song! but I am tired now :(

Edited by Claudia O.

Wouldn't surprise me that they always open with Psycho and play a different song from Drones each night at the end.

It would definitely speak mountains about the quality of each track if they could all act as closers :LOL: judging from what we've seen so far, it might be a fair supposition to say that the songs will likely all be 5 - 6 minutes in length. Of course, that's based on nothing. But hey, one can hope!

As long as they don't play 80% of the album I'm fine.

I would like to thank everyone that contributed on my inclusion to the fail list from the bottom of my heart,it's an honour to be included in such a list and I'll do my best to fail even more in this new thread.

As long as they don't play 80% of the album I'm fine.

I would like to thank everyone that contributed on my inclusion to the fail list from the bottom of my heart,it's an honour to be included in such a list and I'll do my best to fail even more in this new thread.

They will before the end of the tour, mark my words. They only need 6 more tracks to get to 80%.

Yesterday, someone talked about four more dates in europe apparently in april, does someone know more about that or did he just speculate?

It was thought that crew members had tags on them with 10 dates on, not just 6, so we were speculating. But apparently those 4 more gigs have been denied by Glen Rowe.

It would definitely speak mountains about the quality of each track if they could all act as closers :LOL: judging from what we've seen so far, it might be a fair supposition to say that the songs will likely all be 5 - 6 minutes in length. Of course, that's based on nothing. But hey, one can hope!

that's not gonna happen. They will have to play each song multiple times if they want it for the DVD release. As there will be mistakes etc.

I'd imagine we're probably looking at the most varied setlists for such a small space of time ever here

They're bound to play a few more new songs on rotation and I'd also imagine some of the rarities/b-sides will be mixed up a bit

And then maybe things like Hysteria will swap out for MotP and Panic Station or something?

This whole mini-tour is practice for upcoming world tour. They're doing this to practice their new material and to determine which songs will get played the most on the tour. They also want to shake off the rust before they start playing festivals in May.

That's the impression I'm getting anyway.