Yes, but it has a good chorus.

CE's chorus was the only thing I didn't like about the song on first listen. Then again I was 14 and my favorite band was Deftones. But now its my favorite Muse song ever and has been for 10 years.

Just a personal example but point of how our tastes change.

CE's chorus was the only thing I didn't like about the song on first listen. Then again I was 14 and my favorite band was Deftones. But now its my favorite Muse song ever and has been for 10 years.

Just a personal example but point of how our tastes change.

Well if in 14 years my taste has changed I'll let you know.

No. There were rumors that they were going to work with him before, but they ended up not going through with it.

Ah, I wouldn't have been surprised on that one. They seem like a match made in heaven!

I think until we hear Reapers on the album and live a few times we will have a better idea.

Interesting they opened and closed with new songs. I'm predicting they won't play Dead Inside until next week. I hope I'm wrong though as I'm pretty curious!

dont u sass me, there's concerts to come that could be used.

Well I figure they've got to give their fans their money's worth. Also it's possible that Reapers might be tough for them to play live, so they wanted to have a wider selection of versions to use for the DVD as well as practice it more?

I'm really afraid that every song will have the word "drones" in it. I think The Handler will have this line that Matt tweeted in it: " #psycho handler, brainwashing us to be become human #drones." I guess that means the album will have some continuity/cohesiveness for once. Yay?

Yeah I think The Handler and Drones we can pretty much lock in for using it. That makes 4/12 songs at least.