This is bizarre. If they want any substantial material for the DVD then that means they have to play another at least another 3 tracks in the coming 4 gigs. I'm sure tonight's version of Reapers was recorded and will be used in the DVD, it'll probably get replaced in the rotation with another new song or two.

This is bizarre. If they want any substantial material for the DVD then that means they have to play another at least another 3 tracks in the coming 4 gigs. I'm sure tonight's version of Reapers was recorded and will be used in the DVD, it'll probably get replaced in the rotation with another new song or two.

I still think they'll play 2 new songs in the remaining 4 gigs, twice each - then they've got recordings of 4 songs - Psycho, Reapers, New Song 3, New Song 4 to put on the DVD

6 gigs in total, maybe they'll play each one twice?

Have you noticed that the names of Drill Sergeant and JFK were both erased from Drones tracklist on muse.mu?

http://muse.mu/music-video/music/71.htm

Could that mean they'll change their name, or that they are full songs that were only under working titles? Or could that mean nothing at all?

Ooohhhhh.....

Maybe I'm thinking optimistically but they could just be working titles yeah, would explain the brackets around the names