Just a random thought that everyone else is probably thinking but hey, I'm going to say it anyway...

Having The Handler released/previewed tomorrow during the football match would sort of make sense - that would mean we hear exactly half the album before release, and that's the entirety of the protagonists "downfall" or whatever it is. Then when the album is released, starting from JFK where he defects revolts etc and we hear that bit???

Just a random thought that everyone else is probably thinking but hey, I'm going to say it anyway...

Having The Handler released/previewed tomorrow during the football match would sort of make sense - that would mean we hear exactly half the album before release, and that's the entirety of the protagonists "downfall" or whatever it is. Then when the album is released, starting from JFK where he defects revolts etc and we hear that bit???

Provided anyone can hear anything over the massive chants by the football fans, if THAT will be the case. Wouldn't mind if Reapers is played though. Its probably enough for me to last a week before the actual album is released ;-)

Or not.