Provided anyone can hear anything over the massive chants by the football fans, if THAT will be the case. Wouldn't mind if Reapers is played though. Its probably enough for me to last a week before the actual album is released ;-)

Or not.

Agreed - I don't particularly want to hear a dodgy version of the song with much louder chants from the football fans haha, rather just get proper studio version or nothing

I'm thinking hearing so much if this album so early will make the release really anticlimactic. Kinda worried it'll seem stale really quick.

well if the album's shit then there's no saving it either way. if the rest is good then who cares if 4 kinda mediocre tracks have been released beforehand?

:yesey:

Comparing it to the first 3 or 4 tracks we heard from T2L is quite funny

Yeah it really is.

I think you can compare:

Madness - Dead Inside

Psycho - Supremacy

Survival - Reapers

Follow Me - Mercy

Kind of similar in some respects but just much more quality IMO

What leaked was Mercy's MP3, not the lyric video lol. If anything the mp3 tied into the video was more compressed...but yeah, good point. Reapers is definitely going to sound better as an MP3

Wasn't the leaked mp3 an earlier version? I could have sworn that it was an early mix or something that wasn't meant to be released.

Yeah it really is.

I think you can compare:

Madness - Dead Inside

Psycho - Supremacy

Survival - Reapers

Follow Me - Mercy

Kind of similar in some respects but just much more quality IMO

Oh, I meant these 4 tracks are way way better than the first load we heard from T2L (Madness, survival and unsustainable)