Also, has anyone thought that the vocals sound robotic for a reason? I mean, given the storyline of the album? As I understand it, he was a overcome by "dark forces" in Psycho and is some kind of drone during Mercy and Reapers. These vocal effects could even remain until he defects, presumably during Defector.

Yeah, the vocal effects will work better coming at the album as a whole rather than the song imo.

Don't think there'll be much robotic effects in the Handler either from what I've read.

Is Fabri running musesetlist right now? I find whoever it is really annoying, it's like they are trying to be as negative as possible about the song. I don't really get why some people seem to enjoy acting that way. Just seems like attention seeking to me.

He's one mod, I think. But yeah, it's quite boring now tbh, oh well

Well this is cool and all but honestly, I think this song sounds waaaaaay better live. The studio version sounds a little sparse at times to me. Maybe it's too clean.

Also I don't care if people think it's cheesy, I think HERE COME THE DRONES could have used some proper screaming if you're gonna go that route!

omg :LOL:

drones we were promised and drones is what we've got :LOL: oh boy. well the studio version is slightly more tolerable than the live one, it's sharper and much more on point. also the bass is simply killer. it's still not a good song though, because of the issues mentioned before.

that video though.. :LOL: that drone following the dude everywhere felt like the police car from the Naked Gun intros :LOL: the woman is just hilarious, the CIA stuff being actual lyrics is also hilarious, but the most epic thing ever is the HERE COME THE DRONES during the outro.

:LOL: :LOL: omg :LOL: :LOL:

I love it :awesome: It sounded a bit weird to me the first time because I'm so used to the live version (I was totally addicted to it) but that was gone by the second listen. I love Matt's vocals, esp. on the verses.