Wasn't saying you didn't , but could the stream be on Monday ?

Ahaha I know :LOL: I don't have insider knowledge about any of that stuff, but logically speaking Warner could do a number of things to combat leaks. Something's happening on Monday, but the sources out there wouldn't highlight their significance if they weren't something more interesting than a measly music video. It isn't unrealistic for a stream on June 1, since it's highly unlikely it would leak before that, so they'd beat all of the leaks. However a stream closer to the 4th might be undermined by a leak before that.

tl;dr who knows? It's highly probable it's a stream, but Muse hate streams, but Warner holds all the cards. Warner is unpredictable especially given Reapers' release today with no forewarning

Ahaha I know :LOL: I don't have insider knowledge about any of that stuff, but logically speaking Warner could do a number of things to combat leaks. Something's happening on Monday, but the sources out there wouldn't highlight their significance if they weren't something more interesting than a measly music video. It isn't unrealistic for a stream on June 1, since it's highly unlikely it would leak before that, so they'd beat all of the leaks. However a stream closer to the 4th might be undermined by a leak before that.

tl;dr who knows? It's highly probable it's a stream, but Muse hate streams, but Warner holds all the cards. Warner is unpredictable especially given Reapers' release today with no forewarning

No forewarning if you're not a member on here :LOL:

No forewarning if you're not a member on here :LOL:

Besides leaked info and stuff, it would be very unrealistic to consider Reapers debut in March as forewarning for a release :LOL: it's bound to happen, but in terms of time frame nobody has a clue. It's just like Muse debuting all those new BHAR songs live being considered as "forewarning" for something. Being a member here just buys us a day or two of time to mentally prepare ourselves :p

Besides leaked info and stuff, it would be very unrealistic to consider Reapers debut in March as forewarning for a release :LOL: it's bound to happen, but in terms of time frame nobody has a clue. It's just like Muse debuting all those new BHAR songs live being considered as "forewarning" for something. Being a member here just buys us a day or two of time to mentally prepare ourselves :p

I like that :LOL:

Mentally preparing ourselves :LOL:

If that guy's friend has a copy then there must be other people out there with them.

This will leak soon IMO, maybe sooner than anticipated...

Assuming he's not just getting our hopes up when actually it's complete BS :LOL:

ALEXANDER DeLARGE, ARE YOU GOING TO BE THE HERO WE NEED OR THE HERO WE DESERVE?!?!

Unfortunately, I can't ruin this relationship.

However, I do have something that might redeem me. Stores are getting it on Sunday for some reason (over here at least). Thought distribution usually occurred on Tuesdays for music/movies/video games?

Unfortunately, I can't ruin this relationship.

However, I do have something that might redeem me. Stores are getting it on Sunday for some reason (over here at least). Thought distribution usually occurred on Tuesdays for music/movies/video games?

What does that even mean? If it's your friend they will give it to you surely? :LOL: