Well the "yellow brick road" leads to Oz and the wizard, so i don't think so.The wizard is the leader who turns out to be a quack.

This is just a random theory at this point but maybe the ending of the albums story is similar in that way? Like the defector tries to find some kind of freedom but it turns out to be fake just like the wizard? But you do have a point.

This is just a random theory at this point but maybe the ending of the albums story is similar in that way? Like the defector tries to find some kind of freedom but it turns out to be fake just like the wizard? But you do have a point.

this totally has that 1984 vibe to it

Well I mean they use the fake wizard (and glinda) to get home so maybe? I think that's a little overthought, though.

The Yellow Brick Road leads to the Emerald City. Seattle is often times called the Emerald City.

SMALL NORTH AMERICAN CLUB TOUR, STARTING IN SEATTLE CONFIRMED!

Sigh. :noey:

One short day, in the Emerald Ciiiiityyyyyy...

:p Sorry, went and saw Wicked on Tuesday.

"Follow the Yellow Brick Road" may just be a test phrase for testing vocal effects. He says that he's programming so he might be programming audio effects and is using that phrase as a control.

Knowing them they're probably mixing and mastering 'Dead Inside' last minute just like 'Psycho' lol.

Drones: Epic Finale or quiet closer?

I still think Drones is going to be like something like Isolated System, quite possibly instrumental with spoken words. milan strings?

If every song has the word "drones" in it, it only make sense for Drones not to have it at all!

Drones: Epic Finale or quiet closer?

since we know the drones chant is in reapers I'm going for a quiet closer that haunts and draws attention to that fact that the process will reoccur over and over and over.

Maybe like Hoodoo or RBS

since we know the drones chant is in reapers I'm going for a quiet closer that haunts and draws attention to that fact that the process will reoccur over and over and over.

Maybe like Hoodoo or RBS

Drones will be an 8 minute track starting peacefully (first half is Monty Jam) then building and building like Only In Dreams, ending in blistering, world-destroying rock chaos.

Source: my wet dreams