What's this DVD everyone is talking about?

I've bought a new micro SD card for my phone which I have been assured will allow me to record up to 10 hours of videos. Fingers crossed! Oh, for anyone who doesn't know, I'm going to the Newport gig tomorrow night.:D

What's this DVD everyone is talking about?

I've bought a new micro SD card for my phone which I have been assured will allow me to record up to 10 hours of videos. Fingers crossed! Oh, for anyone who doesn't know, I'm going to the Newport gig tomorrow night.:D

The album DVD features live performances of songs from Drones recorded during the Psycho tour

So new song for next two gigs... atleast I hope so...

The only thing I can see them doing is maybe playing a different song as a closer instead of Reapers. So maybe, Reapers was for Belfast/Glasgow, something else for Newport/Exeter and a third song for Manchester/Brighton

The only thing I can see them doing is maybe playing a different song as a closer instead of Reapers. So maybe, Reapers was for Belfast/Glasgow, something else for Newport/Exeter and a third song for Manchester/Brighton

Exactly :)

Do we think we're gonna hear the remaining IG guitar riffs (the tremolo thing, the slide thing, the Assassin-esque thing and the thing with no audio) on some of the remaining tracks on the album? Would be a little bit exciting if so...

Well yeah, why wouldn't we?

No idea myself but a few people were speculating/hoping(!) that they were just jamming bits and bobs and nothing serious.
Why wouldn't you want the riffs in the album? The 7-string one was very promising imo.

Why wouldn't you want the riffs in the album? The 7-string one was very promising imo.

I want them all! The two songs we've heard already are relatively hard-hitting and the IG clips kinda suggest heavy or atmospheric stuff, both of which are great. I just wanted to make sure some of my (very tentative) hopes for this album aren't already misplaced...