I really, really hope they're not referring to BS like this http://www.apfn.org/apfn/oz.htm

"The Yellow Brick Road suggests gold, the perfect metal. Gold is considered to be divine & the source of wisdom by the Illuminati."

How would it NOT be related to that? :chuckle:

Wizard of Oz, besides the creepy capitalist/occult theory about it, has been associated with brainwashing triggers almost as much as Alice in Wonderland.

(Interesting story - coworker took and failed a police exam a few years back - came in complaining about some nonsense questions on it, and said two of them asked if you enjoyed the Wizard of Oz or Alice in Wonderland, as adults. Weird.)

Anyways, it would be really nice if someone could deal with the actual issues of how society forces us to become these nice little "drones" and how, without adding in MKUltra and all the conspiracy theory crap to detract from it (and make sure no one takes it seriously) but I guess this IS Bellamy we're talking about...

Hey guys, videos for Reapers live had been muted due to copyright. (i'm guessing that's not new to you guys, don't insult me, i only just found out)

Does any one know if there is another way to listen to the song or should just sit and cry?

I listened to the first one but the audio was too shitty for me to understand a single note.

Excuse my cringeworthy english.