397 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like The Globalist?

• Yes
    • Somewhat
    • No

I would've loved it if It was in the track list like this

Globalist I: 6:35

Globalist II: the last 4 minutes

That way the shock of the piano part would've been eased, probably would be erased after a month of listening of my playlist :LOL:

Well the countdown actually leads to a great moment, it's just way too short lived.

True. So short lived that I didn't realize it wasn't a part of the countdown. :( I feel like the ballad part of the song should have been way more somber than the way it turned out. "A trillion memories lost in space and time! :dance::awesome: :party:" then segue into complete sadness with Drones. Pretty jarring.

Kinda surprised so many people don't like the piano part towards the end. I agree the middle section could be longer but I think the vocals and especially the piano sound great. But to each his/her own.

This. Plus who the hell didn't know it was going to sound like this? Didn't everyone see the making of? I feel like 90% of the board saw it. It laid out the song pretty well. There weren't really any surprises in this song other than the fact that the IG teaser fit into the heavy bit.

This. Plus who the hell didn't know it was going to sound like this? Didn't everyone see the making of? I feel like 90% of the board saw it. It laid out the song pretty well. There weren't really any surprises in this song other than the fact that the IG teaser fit into the heavy bit.

Yeah a lot of knew it was going to be crap.

I was expecting it to flow nicely though :(

From the missing lyrics in Musewiki, this is what I hear, am I right?

There's no country left

To love and cherise

It's gone, it's gone for good

It's you and me babe

Survivors

To hunt and gather memories

Of the Great Nation we were

There's no culture left

To love and cherish

It's gone, it's gone forever

A trillion memories

Am I the only one who has been repeating the heavy part only, for infinity now?

I can't get over how amazing the part when tremolo kicks in is. Why the hell did it play such a small role :(

I totally agree. That part might be the best thing they have done in a long time. Sad it is only a few seconds.

This. Track. Owns.

My one complaint is that the third part goes on for a tad too long, but otherwise it's a fucking ripping track. Love how it starts off calm, then EXPLODES... then a sort of USoE style calm part closes it.

Just a fun track all around and totally look forward to listening to it on the way to work tomorrow.