God knows, it was a video on Twitter that someone took while meeting them a while ago I think. No idea how to find it now.

They said to Dom something like if there were any songs they were thinking of bringing back and he said something along the lines of "I watched a performance of SFA a couple of days ago and thought it looked really good so it'd be nice to give that a go. I'm trying to convince Matt at the moment though so we'll see."

Yeah it was on the day they announced the tour, did R1 Live Lounge and then did the Electric Ballroom. I think.

Very tempted to pick up a Newark ticket even though ill be seeing them in Philly two nights later, I know Matt said the setlists would remain similiar early on but maybe he was trying to purposely not get our hopes up and theyll actually have awesome setlists ? ( far fetched, i know :rolleyes: ) Last time they were in Newark was for the Resistance i believe i think they skipped them for T2l (correct me if im wrong) and they played Citizen Erased, which i belive for the most part was pretty rare for a US set in 2010, so maybe they'll throw them some kind of bone again? Whatever, im down to take the gamble

I know Matt said the setlists would remain similiar early on but maybe he was trying to purposely not get our hopes up and theyll actually have awesome setlists ? ( far fetched, i know :rolleyes: )

The setlists could be really good, he just said they wouldn't change much at the start of the tour. Kinda makes sense, it'll probably take them a while to get comfortable enough with the setup to start being a bit more flexible with it.

Personally though, I still wouldn't hold out much hope for anything amazing song-wise at this point. I guess CE is possible, if that's what you're hoping for.

The setlists could be really good, he just said they wouldn't change much at the start of the tour. Kinda makes sense, it'll probably take them a while to get comfortable enough with the setup to start being a bit more flexible with it.

Personally though, I still wouldn't hold out much hope for anything amazing song-wise at this point. I guess CE is possible, if that's what you're hoping for.

Yeah i mean ive never seen CE so i'd definitely be pumped to see it, Id be excited about pretty much any semi-rare/ non staple song at this point (Which I understand CE isnt atm before anyone says it.) I guess the point i was trying to make was the last time ( only time ?) Muse were in Newark they played an arguably rare song for US shows at that particular time, so maybe they'll hook them up again? Not sure why i think Muse is favoring Newark New Jersey but Hey its helping me grip the idea of paying to see them twice in 3 days lol

CE's become pretty rare in the US, anyways. I wouldn't mind seeing it.

I'm still worried about the visibility of the tour. If the center is actually "really tiny" like Glen says, and they don't spend much time on the catwalks, GA could really kind of suck.

Don't really want to sell everything I own to be stuck not seeing much.

Stage-times - doors at 6:30pm, opening band at 8:30, Muse at 9:30. So the opening of the doors will be in about 3 hours.

Dunno why but I get the feeling the set is going to be really short, given how the tour's been so far.

Half 9 seems late :erm: Surely that only gives them 1 and a half hours before curfew? Come on, Muse, proper sets now please...

Not sur if there's a curfew there is there?

Dunno, I usually just assume 11 is when they'll finish. Apart from smaller gigs like the Psycho Tour where they'd finish at around just after half 10.

21:30 is normal timing, they began at the same time in the last tour.

Thought it was usually around half 8 to 9?

Edited by Jobby

Dunno, I usually just assume 11 is when they'll finish. Apart from smaller gigs like the Psycho Tour where they'd finish at around just after half 10.

I just think of Mexico as a place where people stay out late (At least they did outside my hotel room window every night.) So hopefully they'll keep going for a good while.

2 hours damnit. No less.

Given no stadiums for this tour cycle and a focus on arenas (in which they're unlikely to deviate too massively in terms of setlist structure), there's a lot resting on tonight's setlist. Quite exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. Madness-UD-FG-GL in a row? CE into The Globalist? The return of more Showbiz material? Or guitarless Starlight? The uncertainty is real...