I'm not happy that they're playing Feeling Good but I am happy that they're tour debuting another song every couple of gigs. We've already hit 35 different songs being played so far which is only slightly less than was played over the entire TR tour (not including R+L (=J)). Really hoping this continues. Would be nice to see 50+ songs by the end of the tour.

I expect another Showbiz track to come back in one form or another - maybe a stripped down version of Escape or Hate This & I'll Love You.

That'd be great.

Escape would sound lovely on the piano I bet, they did a grand job with Falling Down in 2012. I'd be made up if they made room for a Muscle Museum/Uno rotation slot in the set too.

I'm amazed they got away playing Reapers in China, thought that would be a no-go for sure. As much as it pains me to see Feeling Good back hopefully it's a one off. Great to see CE and especially Map back :happy:

Obviously. I was rhetorically asking the guy who said it was a list of songs they were gonna play.

Oh... I see

But I feel surprised they can play reapers and citizen erased in Beijing,

Shanghai approval setlist is very funny. No songs from Drones:eek:

Let's see it next Monday.

I expect another Showbiz track to come back in one form or another - maybe a stripped down version of Escape or Hate This & I'll Love You.

That'd be great.

Yeah, hopefully, it would keep up the trend.

A piano version of Hate This And I'll Love You would be straight up fucking amazing, I think that's too obscure though, it never really got played much even back in the day.

I find a stripped back version of Escape hard to imagine but I think Escape's gash anyway so no pls thx.

Sunburn is a given at some point as well I'd say.

I don't wanna tempt fate but, yeah, it usually pops up a few times. Cautiously expecting it at one of the London dates. I've missed it on every other tour which has always annoyed me so I'm praying this is finally the time :chuckle:

I don't wanna tempt fate but, yeah, it usually pops up a few times. Cautiously expecting it at one of the London dates. I've missed it on every other tour which has always annoyed me so I'm praying this is finally the time :chuckle:

I'm expecting some really good rotation at those gigs. The tour reminds me of NIN back in 2007 which had 4 dates in London and two nights in every other UK city and they rotated a shit ton playing like 45 different songs across the four nights. Hoping the same thing happens here since Muse are doing the same thing, especially if you count Belfast / Dublin as a two nighter, which most people here would.