Psycho UK Tour

KirkBot

Here's a cheeky question!

I never bothered to register for the website but I've been on the message board since time immemorial and I'm still a massive Muse fan. Might there be any international peeps - American Musers, French Musers, Brazilian Musers - who can generate a code, wouldn't have a use for it, and are feeling a little bit charitable...?

No worries if not, I've got my best people on for 9:30, but it'd be nice to beat the queue, so to speak!

EDIT: DISREGARD THIS! They are the same thing. Kerpow!

Edited by skymovessideways

I feel the same!

Opened my e-mails thinking "Blah, blah, more junk-mail..

Wait.. WHAT?!"

When I saw the Psycho UK Tour header in the email, I was expecting the mid to end of the year at the usual arenas, not this! God, I can't wait till Monday, ace surprise!

Here's a cheeky question!

I never bothered to register for the website but I've been on the message board since time immemorial and I'm still a massive Muse fan. Might there be any international peeps - American Musers, French Musers, Brazilian Musers - who can generate a code, wouldn't have a use for it, and are feeling a little bit charitable...?

No worries if not, I've got my best people on for 9:30, but it'd be nice to beat the queue, so to speak!

EDIT: DISREGARD THIS! They are the same thing. Kerpow!

did you use the same details from the forum for the members page?

hi, just joined the website today so cant get tickets right now (annoyingly). Will the tickets for manchester have sold out by tomorrow for general public or is there a limit to how many members can buy tickets now?

They'll only have a certain allocated amount for the presale, so there will be tickets available in the general.

It's a 'paperless' event, so you can't even buy them second hand. Have to show photo ID and card used :(

Really fucking hope they let me in if I'm not the name on the card, but I have the card I used with me :\ just happened to not have the cash on my own card at 6pm, and was too late to transfer money over.

YEH HEAR THAT ULSTER HALL, YOU BETTER LET ME IN.