Psycho UK Tour

KirkBot

I'm so grateful to my very good friend Lisalush for getting me my ticket. I just could not log on to get my password as the site kept crashing and although the lovely Lisa and her partner had manged to get tickets for themselves they continued to persevere and got me mine:D:D:D

Love you guys :D:D:D

So appreciated!

Hope Muse think of a better way to get the presale codes out to us in the future as I don't think my heart can take the strain lol

Please do not post on here any non official ticket links or ebay posting. All you are doing is giving those guys more exposure when they don't deserve any.
it wasn't a ticket sale otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. The guy claims he will give information that can be used to buy future gigs quicker. And I'm pretty sure by that he means he's gonna tell people sign up on here :)

but yeah sorry for the link.

I wouldn't worry too much, definitley give them a ring but I would bank on there being seats available (or at the very least space for wheelchairs!). Wondering if you could tell me how much your tickets were each including fees? Got to try my luck in the general sale tommorow!

Two tickets Upper Tier Unreserved Seating came to £88.75 including all fees. Good luck!:D

If I was going to get tickets, it would be Manchester, it would be the only convenient date/location at such short notice. Out of interest I went to see if I could put tickets in the basket, 9.30-9.31, no problem, after that, forget it. :LOL:

Mind the last train back from Manchester for me on a Sunday would have been 8.30PM, lol.

I missed out on the arena tour last time around and saw them at the Ricoh. So quite happy to wait for a European arena tour myself.

That was ridiculously easy to get tickets. Going to see them in Newport!

Not for Brighton. Got a "SOLD OUT" message about fifteen seconds after 9:30 AM.

Either way Glasgow, Manchester and Brighton. Lets do this.

How the hell did you manage that?? I would've been elated to get a ticket to just ONE show.

Tried for ages to get the pre-sale, just spent 40 mins trying for any of Brighton, Manchester, Newport or Exeter. No luck on either. :'( What's the trick? All that hope and excitement dashed to pieces, boo.

Spare ticket for any of those, and I'd be eternally grateful!

Edited by buggles

Guys if any of you have a spare to Exeter I have money waiting.... Presale was an absolute whore to me and is morning I hat two laptops trying for tix but all went so fast........ As I said cash waiting so if you have one pleeeeease get in touch xxx

Bit of a crappy system! I got sold out about 30 seconds after 9.30. Kept trying best available to no avail.

Then decided to be selfish and chose 1 ticket, still no 'best avail'. So chose standing and got one! Went through all payment.

Then went back and got another one!!

So me and OH are both going but on 2 separate transactions. Don't get why they said there weren't 2 when there were???

I had two tickets reserved for Newport, then time ran out because I couldn't remember my ticketmaster password and I lost them :-(

Does anyone have two Newport tickets they'd be willing to sell to me?

Actually, would that even work with the ticket buyers needing to present credit card and photo id?

This sucks. Was trying to get them as a Birthday present for my stepson.

Edited by mightydarknut

I had two tickets reserved for Newport, then time ran out because I couldn't remember my ticketmaster password and I lost them :-(

Does anyone have two Newport tickets they'd be willing to sell to me?

Even if they did it wouldn't matter because you wouldn't be able to get in to the venue with them.