Psycho UK Tour

KirkBot

Tried for ages to get the pre-sale, just spent 40 mins trying for any of Brighton, Manchester, Newport or Exeter. No luck on either. :'( What's the trick? All that hope and excitement dashed to pieces, boo.

Spare ticket for any of those, and I'd be eternally grateful!

Update: I managed to get ONE standing ticket for Newport, which means that the hubby will be left in the rain - anyone with a spare for anywhere in the venue, we can meet you there. Your palm will be crossed with suitable quantities of silver :)

Attending the Manchester or Brighton gig would have been the best birthday present ever...but no way getting in... Anyone with a spare ticket and invite this Dutch Muser over? That would be a miracle... :stunned:

Anyway: have fun everyone! Looking forward to all your reviews afterwards.

In that case, is there anyone with two spare tickets that would be happy for me and my stepson to join them? (Obviously, I'd pay you back for the tickets)

Sorry to disappoint but tickets are only two per person so no one will have two spares. You'd need to find two people each with a spare.

Ok posting this in all active UK Gigs/Tour threads because they all look like Groundhog Day with the same posts over and over so:

- If you are looking for a spare ticket what you need to do is keep an eye out on the Musebay Thread in the gig section http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88005 - Any spares for sell will be advertised there

- If you have a questions about getting into the gig with tickets bought with someone else's credit card or Ticketmaster's account you need to contact Ticketmaster Customer Service. They will be the one knowing that can and cannot be done.

And because I am having a good day I will even post the number to Ticketmaster Customer Service: 0333 321 9999

I was there on Ticketmaster at the good time to have tickets to Brighton or Exeter ... but it failed :( So if someone has two tickets to spare ... You'll really make my year !!!

when they say that these gigs are for "true fans", they have to know that lots of true fans who were able to be here, finally won't be here just because of this shit system of Ticketmaster :(

Don't normally post, but I have some stats from day of General Sale (from a friend who works for TMUK).

I wasn't able to get tickets in the pre-sale, but managed to get one in the General Sale for Brighton. When the countdown timer went to zero, the page auto-refreshed and I didn't touch it, but when it loaded, I got 'Page Error'. Just as I was about to hit refresh out of panic, it auto-refreshed again, so I stopped and waited. And got lucky.

I thought it was a bit much people threatening to kill themselves/rob others for tickets/beg/borrow/steal in the twitter aftermath that ensued. It really, really, was a case of sheer luck, considering the actual number of tickets available for say Brighton alone:

There were 6,496 tickets onsale this morning. 995 for Brighton (511 in the presale yesterday). Not sure exactly when it sold out, but there were 13.5k unique sessions trying to buy tickets at 09:32, so it would have been very quick. Some tickets may have been held then released again if the buyer didn't complete the purchase, so there may have been the odd one or two available for a little while. They were definitely all sold by 10am though. 9145 tickets overall - including yesterday's.

13,500 unique sessions that morning. I'm trying to think about what would happen if we all got more than the few days worth of notice that we did. :eek:

Edited by version3point1

I didn't get there till 6.30. Someone posted a link to a photo Dom had posted at 4.05pm saying that they were on their way. I think they arrived at the Belfast gig at about 5pm so I would say be there 4pm at the earliest. There were a few people hanging around the tour buses after the gig. I hope they get lucky.:)

This is the first time I have had to miss out on a tour and it took some time to get over it, but at least I have tickets for Donnington. Would have loved a small venue gig, but I don't think I'll ever get there as I've never got tickets.

I am waiting for the big Drones tour, I'll be back in the UK at the end of April, then I'll go to two venues, as usual!!

Can't wait, but am looking out on youtube for snippets!!

Maggi

does anyone know if the band did any meet and greets in newport today and what times? cheers, trying to see what time I should get to manchester for if I wanna meet them

Matt and Dom arrived about 530 yesterday though chris apparently had gone in at 300 so most people missed him. We'd been waiting for an hour or so but weren't lucky enough to be in quite the right spot for photos or signing! One girl with blue streaks in her hair got a hug and a fab photo - she was so happy that i can't begrudge her too much!

Matt and Dom arrived about 530 yesterday though chris apparently had gone in at 300 so most people missed him. We'd been waiting for an hour or so but weren't lucky enough to be in quite the right spot for photos or signing! One girl with blue streaks in her hair got a hug and a fab photo - she was so happy that i can't begrudge her too much!

Aw! That's lovely!:D

There's a brief report on walesonline.co.uk about the gig with photos including one of the setlist.

Edited by maturefan