Psycho UK Tour

KirkBot

My son and his friend are visiting from London so we all went out for a meal at 5.30 as they went to a gig that was starting at 7.30. I got home in time to order tickets and the downstairs seating at the Newport Centre was already sold.:eek: It only holds 2,0000 people so I don't fancy the chances of anyone trying to get general sale tickets tomorrow.:(

I've managed to get two tickets for Newport Wales!! :D

Little confused with the ticket though, as I was in a rush to purchase... Its got GA1 and GA3 on rows for the location... is this a standing ticket? I really hope so, I wouldn't think there be seats for this gig

Little confused with the ticket though, as I was in a rush to purchase... Its got GA1 and GA3 on rows for the location... is this a standing ticket? I really hope so, I wouldn't think there be seats for this gig

Had this same worry when I purchased mine but a very helpful lady at Ticketmaster confirmed what I already suspected; the 500 or so standing tickets are allocated a seat number just so the venue can keep track of how many they're selling. Fear not, you shall go the ball! :)

Had this same worry when I purchased mine but a very helpful lady at Ticketmaster confirmed what I already suspected; the 500 or so standing tickets are allocated a seat number just so the venue can keep track of how many they're selling. Fear not, you shall go the ball! :)

:LOL: Thats awesome, thanks!

Shit. I'm disabled and I assumed there would be seats. I'll have to phone the venue tomorrow. It's really unfair that people in wheelchairs can't buy tickets on the website like non-disabled fans can. :(

Shit. I'm disabled and I assumed there would be seats. I'll have to phone the venue tomorrow. It's really unfair that people in wheelchairs can't buy tickets on the website like non-disabled fans can. :(

I wouldn't worry too much, definitley give them a ring but I would bank on there being seats available (or at the very least space for wheelchairs!). Wondering if you could tell me how much your tickets were each including fees? Got to try my luck in the general sale tommorow!

Was out and missed the announcement. Only doable one is Brighton, although the fact I need a new cymbal for my drums at the same time means I have a financial issue.

Plus I bet there's no fucking chance I get anything in tomorrow's sale.

New album stuff is finally promising though.