Psycho UK Tour

KirkBot

Yay Newport! Probably the first time that has ever been said...

Ha ha totally agree with that Got mine for Newport too :D Got the email while eating in a restaurant, difficult to eat while reloading pages and panicking :LOL:

I get emails from Muse at 2 email addresses usually but only got 1 email about these tickets. So I used that email to try and sign in. Then I tried to re-set password as it wasn't working and it tells me that email isn't registered? No wonder I couldn't get through.

So I try and re-set password on the other email (the one that I didn't get a notification from) and that is recognised, but by then it was all too late :'(

I get emails from Muse at 2 email addresses usually but only got 1 email about these tickets. So I used that email to try and sign in. Then I tried to re-set password as it wasn't working and it tells me that email isn't registered? No wonder I couldn't get through.

So I try and re-set password on the other email (the one that I didn't get a notification from) and that is recognised, but by then it was all too late :'(

Which gig are you trying to get?