So, 10 songs, 2 speech clips. I hope there's been some quality control unlike the last albums (I think they only wrote songs that ended up on the albums), as there's no space for poor tracks.

If there's one at all, I dunno - Defector or Aftermath?

K why am I the only one who thinks Dead Inside sounds like the perfect match for CE2? Think of how CE ends.. "Erase all the memories, they'll only bring us pain.. and I've seen all I'll ever need"

So much pain and you become... dun dun dun Dead Inside.

Anybody, no?

Release date- I called it last Thursday-

(was only wrong on exclusive streaming, tho Apple/Beats might have exclusive tracks or b sides)

3) vegardrv upthread brought an article saying Apple/Beats music streaming service will be launched at the keynote address of the Worldwide Developers Conference in San Fran on June 8th. source: http://9to5mac.com/2015/03/05/apple-...g-march-event/

Only problem is that Muse is in the middle of festival tour in June. However, there happens to be a 5 day break (June 7-11) with no gigs. Plenty of time to fly to San Fran & do other album promo in LA for an album that drops on... June 8th! The album will be exclusively streamed for sometime starting that day on Apple/Beats & eventually go elsewhere.

That's my story & I'm sticking to it.

Now back to your regularly scheduled freaking! :LOL:

No but "The first single from Drones, “Dead Inside,” will debut the week of 23 March. Preorder for the new album will be available tomorrow at 7:30pm GMT, along with the new song “Psycho.” "

... which explains Matt's tweet about Psycho being "too offensive for radio" but still having to finish it early.

Didn't people think that Madness and Panic Station would be pretty heavy when those titles were first released?

Yeah especially with the descriptions of Madness. Basically mellow and stripped down at first but getting more and more intense with more layers before exploding into...Madness. Expected way more.