Am I the only one who firmly believe Absolution is completely conceptual? Living through an apocalypse and struggling with the loss of loved ones, having conform to your surroundings and completely change your moral code for the sake of survival.. Idk I've always considered it conceptual

I believe it is conceptual but accidentally so. Just like Matt not noticing what he was doing, realizing after the fact that the songs had similar themes but not expressly stated from the start. This was kind of proven in that he picked the title 'Absolution' after seeing how similar the whole record was.

So, 10 songs, 2 speech clips. I hope there's been some quality control unlike the last albums (I think they only wrote songs that ended up on the albums), as there's no space for poor tracks.

So, lets start the betting on which song is CE2 (assuming it's on there)

If there's one at all, I dunno - Defector or Aftermath?

Am i missing something? The first song on the album isn't necessarily a single is it?
No but "The first single from Drones, “Dead Inside,” will debut the week of 23 March. Preorder for the new album will be available tomorrow at 7:30pm GMT, along with the new song “Psycho.” "