I still believe a pic direct from the band over this website.

Except nobody has a clue what that means, speculation is less solid than something direct.

It's like saying #soon vs "hopefully this week". I'd pick the latter.

Especially considering the band said they wouldn't tour without having new material, and it makes little sense to release the album half a month after they gig.

Ok, here's, realistically, how I think it's gonna go down:

Tomorrow - Secret gig will get announced (if it is actually Muse)

Thursday - Release of the 'Psycho' single, possibly album details will be revealed

Friday - Secret gig (again, if it is Muse)

Some time next week (Monday?) - The 'Psycho' music video will be released

Ok, here's, realistically, how I think it's gonna go down:

Tomorrow - Secret gig will get announced (if it is actually Muse)

Thursday - Release of the 'Psycho' single, possibly album details will be revealed

Friday - Secret gig (again, if it is Muse)

Some time next week (Monday?) - The 'Psycho' music video will be released

Do people do this just so they can go "TOLD YOU SO" if/when it does happen? Or just wishful thinking

Except nobody has a clue what that means, speculation is less solid than something direct.

It's like saying #soon vs "hopefully this week". I'd pick the latter.

It is speculation,yes, but good speculation. We know for a fact they added the numbers to the image.

most likely info would be album release date. Fits the timeframe given tour dates. They wouldn't make it so cryptic such that no one can figure it out

Do people do this just so they can go "TOLD YOU SO" if/when it does happen? Or just wishful thinking

The later for me, definitely the later. It's the only thing preventing me from going psycho...

See what I did there? See...?

....Sorry, so sorry.

It is speculation,yes, but good speculation. We know for a fact they added the numbers to the image.

most likely info would be album release date. Fits the timeframe given tour dates. They wouldn't make it so cryptic such that no one can figure it out

Tom says #soon, I highly doubt he didn't post this. Tom is cryptic.