Hey, first time posting.

SO excited for the new album! Anyone else noticed on the Muse facebook page that they've actually been losing fans over the last few weeks? It was at 18,245,000 a few weeks ago now its around 18,230,000. Seems counter intuitive to be but hey ho.

I see you pinching my name there. ;)

Doesn't necessarily mean anything. Sometimes, if an online store is configured in such a way that all entries into the database become public, they put in a "roughly accurate" release date and change it once the official date is known.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything. Sometimes, if an online store is configured in such a way that all entries into the database become public, they put in a "roughly accurate" release date and change it once the official date is known.

Please, Muse, I'm really tired, I can't keep refreshing your social media pages into the wee hours for yet another night.

Honestly, it's as if they know they've written an absolute beast of an album, and they are quite happy to stoke up the hype. This thought does not help!

Refresh, refresh, refresh . . .

Also for those who followed my attempts at intercepting iTunes traffic. I think I have a theory. They have a separate API call for new "featured" covers for testing purposes. that's why the image is sent over to the device over encrypted protocol.

It's likely that the curators have a special version of iTunes app that allows them to see unreleased material to make sure it looks ok (for example it doesn't look weird or out of place to the other covers to its right or left)

All that being said I think we're actually very close to an iTunes release.