I think this is because the song is not released. If it is a cover of a released song it should clearly state so. If it audio of a released song, like for a slideshow or something, then the artist actually gets a very very very small royalty out of any YouTube videos featuring their song.
I always acknowledge obviously.

In fact last time I did the same thing. before Madness was released I uploaded a cover of it and they didn't complain!

but any way I put in on facebook now. let's see how long it'll take them to find me there :p

Muse Psycho - Extended Edition with Uprising Outro

They are here for the same reason you are. Seriously, why do people comment on the number of views? :p

I'm here because I'm always here regardless. What I don't get is why the views have gone up 100% when there's seemingly nothing happening.

Has anyone noticed how this marketing campaign is turning people into fucking psychos?

dun dun dun-un dun-un dun dun-un dun DUN DUN

Now, where have I heard the word 'Psycho' before?:LOL:

tdrunner95, Jay-Z may be good but I hate the whole R & B genre so I avoid Radio 1 but, if that's what you like, fair enough. We have a local FM station which plays 'the best of today's music and the classics which inspired it' so they will often play Muse and a lot of other current bands and artists I love alongside the Beatles, Stones, Kinks etc. :D

Edited by maturefan

It's great that Matt ( and the rest of the band etc.?) are in the U.K. again! ...so I get the news when I'm awake ;)

so this event isn't happening wirh Muse then so we can wait for the radio airplay and release of psycho. Ok...

Edited by Claudia O.