Yea I've got it all on Blu-Ray, watched them when it was on TV, and again when I got the set. Really enjoyable to watch, and can't help but love Dave even more.

Their NA tour will be interesting with Dave's Broken leg... I keep wondering if they will cancel Toronto since it is only beginning of July.

Yeah I just watched one episode and it was really good.

I don't know. They've only canceled the rest of the european tour so far.

I'm not sure if I'll bother going to the second show though, since the ticket I have is probably the second furthest section away from the stage, as I forgot they actually went on sale... got a fairly decent ticket for the first one though

But it's all about the atmosphere, right...?

Finally got the shipping update saying that sustainiac had been cleared through customs, should be here within the next few days... But I'm off to Rock Werchter tomorrow so no mad Jag sustainz until next week :LOL:

Which service did they send it?

Muse are playing that festival aren't they?

Is that a P90?

Which service did they send it?

Muse are playing that festival aren't they?

Is that a P90?

They sent it via USPS

Yeh there headlining the sunday, foo fighters got cancelled so Faith no more got their headliner slot (saw them last year with soundgarden really badass), and now royal blood are playing twice :awesome:

Faith no more = P90

Something that's more interesting to me: apparently the New Born sound is run on 2 channels, and he higher sound is controlled with the volume pedal!

Is this live or the studio recording? If it's the live version I assumed that it was just Morgan playing the same notes as Matt, still cool stuff to know.

They sent it via USPS

Yeh there headlining the sunday, foo fighters got cancelled so Faith no more got their headliner slot (saw them last year with soundgarden really badass), and now royal blood are playing twice :awesome:

Faith no more = P90

Fair enough, hopefully you won't get hit with import charges - I marked your pickup as $25 (I think) to avoid that.

Are you going for the entire festival?

Fair enough, hopefully you won't get hit with import charges - I marked your pickup as $25 (I think) to avoid that.

Are you going for the entire festival?

Nice one cheers!

Yeh going for the full 4 days should be pretty awesome, including trains it also worked out about £50 cheaper than Reading so pretty good value, great lineup on the whole as well :awesome:

http://www.rockwerchter.be/nl/line-up/overzicht

You want to definitely have some; kick drum definitely, a combination for snare/hi-hat, and maybe two dedicated overhead mics.

You should take into consideration how many free mic slots you have and maybe rent a small set?

When my friends band played a tiny bar about a year and a half back, I've monitored that they had three mics - bass, snare and overhead.

That could also be possible. But in keeping with how organised we aren't, I have no idea what I might actually need beyond the core kit. And I don't particularly like the thought of that anyway as my kit is an aged and battered thing that is going to be painful to transport in a titchy Micra.

How big is the bar? I know my covers band normally only has a kick drum mic if we're in a small venue and one overhead if it's a bit bigger. Drums are fuckin loud, man.

I can honestly admit I have no idea. But I've been to and recently played at mic-free events and not had many issues with hearing the damn things.

My band's got a gig at a bar in a few weeks, but I don't have mics for my (cheap) drums. Do I need any for a gig like this, and how many or for which bits?

Kick, vocals bare minimum. Doubt you'd need to mic any overheads or snare as cymbals and snare will be loud enough. If your amps are decent enough you should be able to get a decent volume with them without having to go through the PA, letting the speakers handle just vocals and kick for some thump enit.

I tend to mic the guitars though in case a solo comes along and I want to give a little added boost

They sent it via USPS

Faith no more = P90

And Marmozets are opening the main stage thursday. :awesome:

Sounds like there's a wasp stuck in his pickup

53953FE2-5BDE-4CDF-9A23-5BDF1EED8025-9726-000006EDF249C4DC.jpg

Cables are the bane of my life. Not just jacks but getting all sorts of cables. Bah humbug. Really should learn to solder

Which ones are you using?

I started using these a while back for everything except speaker cables (been using the same one for years now) and patch cables (as I bought close to 25 of those from Bs a while back)

http://www.designacable.com

53953FE2-5BDE-4CDF-9A23-5BDF1EED8025-9726-000006EDF249C4DC.jpg

Which ones are you using?

I started using these a while back for everything except speaker cables (been using the same one for years now) and patch cables (as I bought close to 25 of those from Bs a while back)

http://www.designacable.com

For guitar I've now only got one working PlanetWaves custom pro I think. My other one the right angle jack just snapped off. Wanna make some with neutrik ends

Also want a longer amp to speaker cable, then I need some SPDIF and USB cables for Kemper

Yeah the neutrik ones seem pretty decent. Just not a fan of those locking jacks they do...

I think the speaker cable I have is a live wire something or other. One of those brands only guitar center carries. good cable, but the ends don't fit all amps for some reason.

Did your sustainer board arrive safely? Just checked and it said it was delivered on the 6th.

Yeah the neutrik ones seem pretty decent. Just not a fan of those locking jacks they do...

I think the speaker cable I have is a live wire something or other. One of those brands only guitar center carries. good cable, but the ends don't fit all amps for some reason.

Did your sustainer board arrive safely? Just checked and it said it was delivered on the 6th.

Yeah my amp/speaker cable is really short, so if I wanna play through my cab I can't have my Kemper on my desk. And I don't have a USB cable to connect the Kemper to my laptop anyway as I sold it with my keyboard

(also I still have some Gotoh 510 tuners, Sennheiser HD380 headphones and a Morley ABY pedal for sale guys)

And oops, must have forgot to post, yeah it arrived really quickly! Got fitted in yesterday and the guy said it seems to be working. Reminds me though I need to stock up on 9V batteries. Gah