What size hole do I want for the knurled knobs on an MA? 6mm or 1/4'? It's probably written somewhere but I'm fucking lazy :\mm/:

Is your shaft solid?

The MA-2 uses CTS pots, and I THINK they're solid shaft, in which case you need 1/4"

I know this isn't the right place for this question, but I read over their most recent setlist and after Neutron Star Collision it says Matt jumped off stage and broke his leg. True story?!

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2015/trollehatt-odeshog-sweden-bf6ad96.html

EDIT: Disregard it's been updated...

Neutron Star Collision isn't that bad, c'mon Matt...

Kidding. But yeah, some of the setlist.fm updates people have made while gigs are still going are hilarious.

Also,

Reapers

Starlight

Stockholm Syndrome

Wtf that flows like a clogged toilet...

If I'm honest, I'm sort of tempted by that peavey... just I'd have to sacrifice a few things to buy it anytime soon.

Would be nice to keep it in our little circle of kunts, but chances are it will go to a collector and won't be seen again.

Marconi, it looks like they discontinued the furry vile orange/black guitar strap and made a more realistic looking version...

You can get one of these though. They're probably better quality as well

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEVYS-2-5-SHAG-FUR-GUITAR-STRAP-M17SF-ORANGE-/370604602818

I think the other brand (leathergraft) does standard furry orange too, but I haven't found any that are in stock.

Still 90% certain Alpher were inspired by mine for that. Was talking about having some work on mine a while back, ie them replacing the body and neck on sxc Jazz but same hardware, then a month later a jazz-y shaped one emerges with dual p90s, bigsby and what essentially looks like a metal scratchplate with contrasting screws, albeit the scratchplate covers the whole thing

I have a full on guitar crush with the new Alpher that Jack from the band Marmozets had made. Just so damn stylish; I keep thinking about what I'd get from them if I were to buy one but I keep just coming back to everything he has :facepalm:

I have a full on guitar crush with the new Alpher that Jack from the band Marmozets had made. Just so damn stylish; I keep thinking about what I'd get from them if I were to buy one but I keep just coming back to everything he has :facepalm:

The copper one? It is fab

How many does he have now? I know there's the one above, but I've seen at least one other.

This must be a new record... shipped a guitar on June 22nd and it's supposed to be delivered today.

But then that only beats my MB-1 by two days (although that was worse as I had no idea where the guitar was)

Oh and also. Don't put it past UPS to leave a $1000 amp out in the rain.

How many does he have now? I know there's the one above, but I've seen at least one other.

This must be a new record... shipped a guitar on June 22nd and it's supposed to be delivered today.

But then that only beats my MB-1 by two days (although that was worse as I had no idea where the guitar was)

Oh and also. Don't put it past UPS to leave a $1000 amp out in the rain.

I'm sure he had another new one delivered after the one above, as well as a quite similar older guitar with different body woods and pickup I think.

18 days is a joke, this guy could have delivered it faster...

e56a51bf7f420a36cf43ea6f9b67ef98.jpg

He has two custom's built already, that copper one is the second. The other one is a hollow body that still looks vaguely similar. He does have another Alpher though just a different shape. So this new one will be his 4th

He has two custom's built already, that copper one is the second. The other one is a hollow body that still looks vaguely similar. He does have another Alpher though just a different shape. So this new one will be his 4th

There's another new one coming?