Absolutely in love with Werchter after last night. Muse were unbelievable and the scenes after the stages closed were some of the funnest things I've seen. So worth the trip and I will certainly be back.

And I've finally seen Citizen Erased :awesome:

Holy shit that was incredible, so worth the 11 hours of standing at the front haha :LOL: I couldn't believe they played Citizen Erased, Micro Cuts and Uno! Was pretty much my dream setlist :awesome:

Yeh did you see all the fires people were making haha :LOL:

Edit: Also after the Marmozets on Thursday I now have an obsession with those Alpher guitars look so great with the single bridge pickup

Edited by D3adstar

Mercy was a full on life-highlight. Mesmerising

Good live song?

Wasn't surprised at all when they had it playing in a cafe in Exeter. Took me way too long to realize who it was though...

sounds brutal, especially the intro, really hope it's gonna stick around more often

ye

not too sure about the tone in the middle section though, but then this person probably recorded it on their iPhone 5S

6b5.jpg

Good live song?

Wasn't surprised at all when they had it playing in a cafe in Exeter. Took me way too long to realize who it was though...

Well if you skip to 55:00 in that Werchter vid that was posted up you'll get it. The song is good live but the show they put on just reduced me to an emotional wreck.

I kinda preferred it to the Barrowlands Psycho gig :ninja:

Well if you skip to 55:00 in that Werchter vid that was posted up you'll get it. The song is good live but the show they put on just reduced me to an emotional wreck.

I kinda preferred it to the Barrowlands Psycho gig :ninja:

Damn... that hit me right in the feels

And really? I have a feeling if I saw them at a U.S. festival, it wouldn't be the same as what you experienced

Top tip! Never move the metal bit on a hot soldering iron with your finger.:facepalm:

Is this for that strat project?

Damn... that hit me right in the feels

And really? I have a feeling if I saw them at a U.S. festival, it wouldn't be the same as what you experienced

I know man, it's the fact everyone stopped looking forward and started looking up, just taking everything in - it was amazing.

It surprised me too to be honest, it was just the scale of the show they put on and how many tens of thousands of people were there, was an incredible thing to behold. On top of that it just rounded off an amazing week so well, couldn't hope for a better end to it. Plus I could move around more this time which is a big bonus on my knees!!

I know man, it's the fact everyone stopped looking forward and started looking up, just taking everything in - it was amazing.

It surprised me too to be honest, it was just the scale of the show they put on and how many tens of thousands of people were there, was an incredible thing to behold. On top of that it just rounded off an amazing week so well, couldn't hope for a better end to it. Plus I could move around more this time which is a big bonus on my knees!!

You've summed it up perfect, the feels when everyone looked up during Mercy at the confetti was an insane moment!

He's playing some sort of MB-1 type guitar in his picture, and he doesn't know what the twisty kaoss looks like?

Fucks sake. It's not like MB is going to reply to him on the MGW Facebook page.

Unless, of course....