I'm at Werchter too, Deadstar! I was holding up Ben during Royal Blood when he stage dived, such a good set they played. Missing them on Saturday for Tallest Man on Earth though :ninja:

This place is so much better than UK fests...

https://instagram.com/p/4ZFyAFG5Mc/

Maybe your hand is in this picture.

Did he actually dive off the stage like he did in that video I posted a few days back? Or did the crowd lift him up from the barrier?

Yeah my amp/speaker cable is really short, so if I wanna play through my cab I can't have my Kemper on my desk. And I don't have a USB cable to connect the Kemper to my laptop anyway as I sold it with my keyboard

(also I still have some Gotoh 510 tuners, Sennheiser HD380 headphones and a Morley ABY pedal for sale guys)

And oops, must have forgot to post, yeah it arrived really quickly! Got fitted in yesterday and the guy said it seems to be working. Reminds me though I need to stock up on 9V batteries. Gah

Yeah it seems there are loads more options for standard length (3 feet or so) speaker cables than extra long ones. I do have one that's 20 feet, but I only really use that when keeping the speaker cabinet in a separate room.

And that's good. Would be interesting to know if there's a massive difference between that one and the previous board, as I'm pretty sure this was an older one (in which case it might work better)

I saw Russian Circles last night. Their tones were spot on. And it was nice to see a set up that wasn't an Axe FX running into a kemper :happy:

I also bought a Polytune

real tubes?

and which one, the mini like Bs' or the standard one like mine?

Bs doesn't need to compensate... :$

real tubes?

and which one, the mini like Bs' or the standard one like mine?

Bs doesn't need to compensate... :$

Two Verellen amps, one running a marshall 4x12 ad one running an ampeg 8x10. Serious stuff.

And I got the stand one. I wouldn't save enough space to justify the small one. Plus I don't like narrow pedals like that.

Two Verellen amps, one running a marshall 4x12 ad one running an ampeg 8x10. Serious stuff.

And I got the stand one. I wouldn't save enough space to justify the small one. Plus I don't like narrow pedals like that.

Yeah me neither.

And I've heard of those amps, but haven't looked into them until now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWk4QNaUKTE

Wow. Can't imagine what that sounded like through the speaker cabinet setup you mentioned.

I've been really interested in this brand recently. Just got one of their pedals actually, but haven't tried it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scI54DBuE54

I'm at Werchter too, Deadstar! I was holding up Ben during Royal Blood when he stage dived, such a good set they played. Missing them on Saturday for Tallest Man on Earth though :ninja:

This place is so much better than UK fests...

Nice one! Yeh its so much better that the UK fests, crowds are just insane!

Royal blood were fucking sick on Thursday, Yeh Ben was awesome when he crowd surfed and came over and high fived all of us at the front. During the Marmozets, Sam was mental and was jumping in the crowd and by the looks of it really pissing off the security team :LOL: proper good gig really want to see them again in the UK :awesome:

Edited by D3adstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpyr7YaAz5g

There are a few theories I have about this video.

Either they weren't playing along to anything, and assuming it would sound good when completed, or they could hear each other and their timing is actually that bad... :erm:

Oh and D3adstar, has royal blood played today yet?

I can't tell exactly what's going on there! Doesn't look like it was during the last song as he's using the sunburst bass?

https://instagram.com/p/4ZFyAFG5Mc/

Maybe your hand is in this picture.

Did he actually dive off the stage like he did in that video I posted a few days back? Or did the crowd lift him up from the barrier?

He got lifted onto the barrier then he jumped off. I would be off to the right of that pic holding his leg up. I ended up seeing them again today, going to buy Tallest Man tickets in Glasgow later in the year. It was very much worth it. My friend got a video of me up on the big screens starting up a mosh pit so that was fun.

I have, however, managed to lose my debit card, passport and money during it. Forgot I was wearing my money belt and it just wasn't on me anymore after. Gonna be an interesting next day or two.

Nice one! Yeh its so much better that the UK fests, crowds are just insane!

Royal blood were fucking sick on Thursday, Yeh Ben was awesome when he crowd surfed and came over and high fived all of us at the front. During the Marmozets, Sam was mental and was jumping in the crowd and by the looks of it really pissing off the security team :LOL: proper good gig really want to see them again in the UK :awesome:

Hahaha yup I was holding up Sam too, I was pretty much taking all his weight as he was going back towards the barrier cos everyone else gave up :LOL:

Also, James. That pic was from Thursday. Mike was in a plain black T-shirt for the set today.

Edited by Macaroon

Right so you saw them both times then?

I worry about that happening at gigs. Nearly lost my Mansons hoodie at that last Muse gig when everyone went toppling over to get a drum stick.

.. though I suppose losing your money, passport, and debit card is a bit worse.

And it was interesting at the last royal blood gig I went to. That's just when he started doing those stunts, and I can't say I was expecting it... I don't think anyone else was either.

Yeah saw them twice. Don't regret it other than losing the belt obviously, they were insane. But it felt like a shorter set than Thursday.. Deadstar can you confirm?

And yup I'm gonna have to keep checking the info booths if it's been handed in. We're in the EU so I don't see why someone would want my passport. If whoever found it was a dick I would hope they would take my money, food vouchers and maybe bank card and just hand it in with passport and boarding passes, but I hope people at European festivals are a bit nicer than that.

Come to think of it, at Leeds last year I found a guys wallet packed full of cash with driving license, bank cards et al. Looked the guy up on Facebook and arranged to meet him to give it back. Would like to think that will come back in a good way...

Yeah saw them twice. Don't regret it other than losing the belt obviously, they were insane. But it felt like a shorter set than Thursday.. Deadstar can you confirm?

And yup I'm gonna have to keep checking the info booths if it's been handed in. We're in the EU so I don't see why someone would want my passport. If whoever found it was a dick I would hope they would take my money, food vouchers and maybe bank card and just hand it in with passport and boarding passes, but I hope people at European festivals are a bit nicer than that.

Come to think of it, at Leeds last year I found a guys wallet packed full of cash with driving license, bank cards et al. Looked the guy up on Facebook and arranged to meet him to give it back. Would like to think that will come back in a good way...

Wouldn't it be funny if D3adstar was the one to find it... :ninja:

He did use one of the sunburst basses for the last song. Odd, maybe he broke another one of the black ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYTa3RRX3Dg

Also, sidious...

http://imgur.com/a/uPio3

Of all places... maybe it'll still look like that when I'm there next week.

I had a peculiar thing happen the other day...

so originally I had two nantuckets in sxc jazz, then supposedly replaced the most 'bridge'-y one with a supermassive a while ago. Guitar's getting worked on at the moment and I wasn't sure if at some point when it's had work done before if the pickups were accidentally swapped round as they're not marked or anything...apparently they both have the same output reading...eh

Thought I should let yall know, passport et al is safe and sound. Some kind soul handed it in without a penny missing. Free to enjoy Kasabian and Muse tonight!

Good to hear :awesome:

I had a peculiar thing happen the other day...

so originally I had two nantuckets in sxc jazz, then supposedly replaced the most 'bridge'-y one with a supermassive a while ago. Guitar's getting worked on at the moment and I wasn't sure if at some point when it's had work done before if the pickups were accidentally swapped round as they're not marked or anything...apparently they both have the same output reading...eh

both nantuckets have the same output reading you mean? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be like that (meaning two bridge spec pickups), though I'm not sure if they're wound the same way (one might be reverse for hum canceling)

I'm not entirely sure how to check that either. Does it have any of that single coil hum when both pickups are selected, or does it only do it when the supermassive is?

Good to hear :awesome:

both nantuckets have the same output reading you mean? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be like that (meaning two bridge spec pickups), though I'm not sure if they're wound the same way (one might be reverse for hum canceling)

I'm not entirely sure how to check that either. Does it have any of that single coil hum when both pickups are selected, or does it only do it when the supermassive is?

No it's supposed to be a Nantucket and a supermassive! The 'neck' one is rwrp I believe, I've never got any unpleasant hum. I'm just annoyed/confused as I don't really know what's happened to the supermassive? I'm 80% certain there's a supermassive in there but? Well confused

No it's supposed to be a Nantucket and a supermassive! The 'neck' one is rwrp I believe, I've never got any unpleasant hum. I'm just annoyed/confused as I don't really know what's happened to the supermassive? I'm 80% certain there's a supermassive in there but? Well confused

How is it being measured? And are the readings EXACTLY the same?

Anyone else watching the Werchter stream? They've sounded amazing so far. Micro Cuts seemed extra heavy :facemelt:

Waiting for someone to upload it. What was the setlist? I usually check musewiki, but it's not being updated as quickly.

Werchter was the 6th time I saw Muse live, and it was ridiculously awesome.

Also, drumstick from the Marmozets literally slipped through my fingers. :rolleyes:

Nice, I still want to see them at a festival. They don't really have any of those around here, so chances are it'll be a good few years...

And that happened to me with one of Dom's drum sticks. Had my hand on it, but then six other people went after it.

Absolutely in love with Werchter after last night. Muse were unbelievable and the scenes after the stages closed were some of the funnest things I've seen. So worth the trip and I will certainly be back.

And I've finally seen Citizen Erased :awesome:

Absolutely in love with Werchter after last night. Muse were unbelievable and the scenes after the stages closed were some of the funnest things I've seen. So worth the trip and I will certainly be back.

And I've finally seen Citizen Erased :awesome:

I broke down during Micro Cuts and CE, so shameful. :LOL: