He's playing some sort of MB-1 type guitar in his picture, and he doesn't know what the twisty kaoss looks like?

Fucks sake. It's not like MB is going to reply to him on the MGW Facebook page.

Unless, of course....

Looks like he has issues reading too, considering it says in the post that it is a FF.

Unfortunately I need to clean something that doesn't look too different from this...

I understand lighter fluid works well for this purpose, but I might as well use it for reasons other than cleaning :facepalm:

One question, how would you clean the dirt that accumulates behind the strings? I have cleaned my guitar but couldn't remove that dirt behind the strings. Or changin' them would be easier?

One question, how would you clean the dirt that accumulates behind the strings? I have cleaned my guitar but couldn't remove that dirt behind the strings. Or changin' them would be easier?

If you've left your strings long enough for some serious dirt to gather then yeah, probably best to have a change

You'll have to remove the strings first. Usually it comes off while oiling the fretboard.

Fucks sake.

What, how did no one else from KnT pick up on this. Did this pop up years ago when this guy bought it? James? Use your search skills

Yeah that's the one, and I would have if he posted in the right forum!

If he's looking for the same price it sold for in 2008 or whatever... I'll pass.

Pretty sure it's been repaired so it's now playable, but if I had the choice, I would have left it in the original condition.

Had KnT people already noticed it was for sale again? :$

Considering the price in 2008 he's probably not going to have much luck selling it for even more now.

Oh, no, I was just upset that it's gone up for sale and it will be going for £5000+ I'm sure

hmmm....

i need somthing for my wall at home in my music room.

WHAT

hmmm....

i need somthing for my wall at home in my music room.

Only if that picture frame is included.

Oh, no, I was just upset that it's gone up for sale and it will be going for £5000+ I'm sure

WHAT

Ah right :LOL: I've not been here much for the past few days so thought I might have missed someone else post it

Wolfgangs are nice to play but £5000 is a bit of a stretch, even if it has MB mojo.

Yeah they're nice, but not £5000+ nice. The guitar itself is worth about £1000 in decent shape, so you're paying at least £4000 for the fact that it was one of Matt's main guitars in the early days.

It's interesting though. If you take that Ovation guitar I have, it was one of Josh Homme's main guitars for the SFTD tour and was used on the album as well, yet it was in the same price range as an 'ordinary' one.

So I'm not completely sure of the logic behind this.

I will say that I also found a printout of the webpage where the rust relic was for sale in 2005 (they did mention it was Matt's) and it was a little more than most customs at the time, but not by a whole lot.

It's interesting though. If you take that Ovation guitar I have, it was one of Josh Homme's main guitars for the SFTD tour and was used on the album as well, yet it was in the same price range as an 'ordinary' one.

So I'm not completely sure of the logic behind this.

No one knows...

I'm so sorry

I will say that I also found a printout of the webpage where the rust relic was for sale in 2005 (they did mention it was Matt's) and it was a little more than most customs at the time, but not by a whole lot.

Saw the rust relic thing on instagram the other day and was a bit surprised that it didn't cost about twice that much.

I'm glad it didn't, could barely afford the guitar at the time, especially as I had bought my Diezel VH4 the week before

Manson's weren't taking any part exchanges so if I didn't have the money there and then they would go onto the next person who enquired about it

:)

No one knows...

I'm so sorry

Saw the rust relic thing on instagram the other day and was a bit surprised that it didn't cost about twice that much.

You should be! :ninja:

Are you following me on there? Because I honestly don't know half the people that do, so I don't follow back unless I know who it is.

I'm glad it didn't, could barely afford the guitar at the time, especially as I had bought my Diezel VH4 the week before

Manson's weren't taking any part exchanges so if I didn't have the money there and then they would go onto the next person who enquired about it

:)

I recall klawn was the next person in line. I know Simno wanted it as well, but his card got declined or something?