That makes sense. Can't risk missing out though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-lhQKUvGA

So it's a late 70s big muff paired with a big cheese clone? I actually got a late 70s big muff (not sure which one exactly) in a trade recently... but I don't know who's building clones of the big cheese.

You should build me one. At least if I miss out on the next batch of infatuators.

Edit:

http://www.gibson.com/Products/Acoustic-Instruments/2018/J-45-Neon-Green.aspx

:facepalm:

Those riffs :happy:

Yeah it’s those two together. If I built one it’d probably work well as a kill switch and not much else, but I think OLC still makes big cheese clones.

Also that J-45 is one for the bonfire.

I didn't think OLC was still around. Need to check...

Did someone say riffs?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/articles/features/queens_of_the_stone_ages_no_one_knows_is_the_winner_of_greatest_riff_of_all_time_ug_showdown-72917

I mean... not that it's a particularly meaningful contest anyway, but I don't really consider that a riff. Though it's probably closer than some of the others they had listed.

Also, ended up taking that Peavey HP2 (that's what it is, isn't it?) apart as a few parts needed lubricating. There's not really any indication of it being made of leftover wolfgang parts (at least as far as markings go) but I figure these first ones are... seems to make sense, as they've been out of stock everywhere since that initial batch sold shortly after they were announced at summer NAMM last year.

If that's true, these must be more MB :nerd:

I didn't think OLC was still around. Need to check...

Did someone say riffs?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/articles/features/queens_of_the_stone_ages_no_one_knows_is_the_winner_of_greatest_riff_of_all_time_ug_showdown-72917

I mean... not that it's a particularly meaningful contest anyway, but I don't really consider that a riff. Though it's probably closer than some of the others they had listed.

Also, ended up taking that Peavey HP2 (that's what it is, isn't it?) apart as a few parts needed lubricating. There's not really any indication of it being made of leftover wolfgang parts (at least as far as markings go) but I figure these first ones are... seems to make sense, as they've been out of stock everywhere since that initial batch sold shortly after they were announced at summer NAMM last year.

If that's true, these must be more MB :nerd:

So it has proper EVH MB mojo? Yeah, I don't think I saw them in stock anywhere here so that must be the last of any parts they had left.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122997460229

Nice. Have you bought it?

I wish! Imagine playing through that with a metal zone. Good that it sold for so much though.

So it has proper EVH MB mojo? Yeah, I don't think I saw them in stock anywhere here so that must be the last of any parts they had left.

I wish! Imagine playing through that with a metal zone. Good that it sold for so much though.

Didn't seem like a good decision if that was the case. I've already heard of people cancelling their orders because of how long it's taking.

And you don't use the mettle zone through that

Didn't seem like a good decision if that was the case. I've already heard of people cancelling their orders because of how long it's taking.

And you don't use the mettle zone through that

A mettle zone should be used through every amp :chuckle:. But he uses the Hayden to practice I think so it’s close enough.

A mettle zone should be used through every amp :chuckle:. But he uses the Hayden to practice I think so it’s close enough.

Of course it's close enough. Even if they didn't use it, they still owned it, so it's closer than anyone else would be.

Or at least that's my #logic

Also, never found out if green carrot was taking orders, so might email him.

Hi! Does anyone know what is this gray pedal at Matt's Resistance Tour setup?

There is no mention about it on any interview or rig reviews.

Might be the mysterious reverb pedal that we know nothing about. Looks like it has two jacks on one side, so could be the expression pedal input.

Oh and I did hear something about the pedals, but not directly. #soon apparently.

giphy.gif

deets...

Anyone got/owned a Harley Benton? They seem pretty good for the ridiculously low prices. Might be fun to get one to mod/generally mess about with.

Anyone have any experience with PRS amps? I know they're relatively new to the amp game, so just curious. There's a combo some guy is selling near me dirt cheap I'm considering to replace the solid state combo I use for general low-volume practice. My larger TSL-100 isn't really good at low volumes, hence the combo.

Anyone have any experience with PRS amps? I know they're relatively new to the amp game, so just curious. There's a combo some guy is selling near me dirt cheap I'm considering to replace the solid state combo I use for general low-volume practice. My larger TSL-100 isn't really good at low volumes, hence the combo.

I know that Phil from KYG praises the Archon and the other PRS amp that came out around that same time as amazing amps that can't be beat if looking for the tone. I've only tried a larger head that sonds great in guitar center - but I'm such a fan of the Bassbreaker series that I just kind of shrugged it off :LOL:however I'm interested myself in the new 15W head they have coming out soon.

Anyways, I'd say go for it to be honest. a dirt cheap price for a PRS amp is going to blow you away imo.